“Nice place, great salads”
Review of Cuvee 928

Cuvee 928
Ranked #89 of 383 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We had salads and beer, we welcomed artisanal local beers and the explanations of the tenant. I would recommend this place to hang out during an evening

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great place for a glass of wine and an appetizer....we just wanted something small to tide us over to dinner. The owner of the place was working....she had some great specials on appetizers, wine and beer. We were glad our hotel recommended her place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We set in this restaurant, because of the live erea around it, pretty expensive for what they serve, waitress very nice, but when the check arrive they charge us in 20% tip.
I ask why, cause I suppose to put how much I want- and the precise answer was "this is automatic for foreigners" I was furious and asked if she (the waitress ) want to see my ID.
She of course apologize and change our check to "regular" one..
I won't sit there never again!

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank atnellys
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We've been to Cuvee 928 on many occasions. We found out on this visit that there is a new owner and the menu has changed. They offer more small plate options. We shared two of the bruschettas, which came with a small side of greens. We also shared the beef brisket panini which came with side of chips. The food was very good and they still have a good selection of wine by the glass. Service was good and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch and sat outside! We had a wonderful lunch! I had the turkey hummus wrap which was delicious! My daughter had prosciutto sandwich which she enjoyed. My husband had the turkey salad that looked amazing!!! The service was excellent! It was so nice to be able to sit outside! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Cuvee 928? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK