“You simply cannot beat their milkshakes!”
Review of Reeves Sain Soda Shoppe - CLOSED

Reeves Sain Soda Shoppe
Reviewed 22 February 2016

This shop is close to our print shop...and we love the pimento cheese sandwich and their chili is awesome too.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Oh my goodness! They have the best shakes this side of the 20th century. Thick and a wonderful taste. A lot to finish. Could hardly finish my sandwich for my shake.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Keep driving past Sonic, this place does not compare! Homemade milkshakes and lots of other goodies.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

We have been going here for over 20 yrs now. It brings back good memories from my childhood. The shakes are awesome and the chess squares melt in your mouth. The folks are very friendly!!

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 11 September 2014

My granddaughter went to get a milkshake here for the first time !!!! Her mother had gone for years so it was a fun experience for her. The best homemade milkshakes in town.

Date of visit: July 2014