Expectations for a $70-ish dollar room: a clean room with a place to sleep, a potty, and a shower.
What you get here: a clean room (albeit small), a comfortable bed (with extra pillows! :) ), a potty, a 3x3 shower, cable tv, and a hot breakfast.
Good things I did not expect:
- 4 pillows per bed
- They recovered our cell phone charger after we left and returned it to us
- Hot breakfast with LITE (and regular) syrup. (Most of the time I have to put up with 210-calorie syrup only for my waffle; lite syrup is great when you're on a diet).
Good things that were expected:
- Location was excellent; easy-on, easy-off the interstate with trees between you and the noise of the interstate; within a mile of Cracker Barrel, Steak and Shake, Chick-fil-A, and over 20 other restaurants within two miles.
- Room was well-maintained. No obvious detractions.
Things they could have improved on:
- Internet connection was spotty
- No soda machine on the first floor; you had to go to the 2nd floor for a drink. (I like a diet coke with breakfast after downing the waffles).
Overall, a good, basic hotel room for a decent price. If I had less than 12 hours to sleep, eat, and return to the road, I would definitely consider this establishment again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murfreesboro Sleep Inn