“It's Just Ice Cream”

Hattie Jane's Creamery
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 23 Dessert in Murfreesboro
Description: Featuring creative flavors using seasonal and local ingredients, baked goods and coffee, Hattie Jane’s Creamery is an artisan ice cream shop located on the public square in downtown Murfreesboro, TN.
Reviewed 28 May 2021

After a great meal at Puckett's we went to Hattie Jane's next door to get ice cream. . It was good but it was just ice cream., nothing to get excited about and way over priced for what it was. Just my opinion. My kids liked the cookies. Personally, for smoothness and great flavor's I'll take Andy's Frozen Custard off Memorial Blvd., worth the drive.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed 7 July 2020

Only had the ice cream there one time. The ice cream left a strange residue in my mouth, I was told it was the cream. I have had quality cream and that didn't happen before but I went with it. While the ice cream was yummy, I would not take a family there, too expensive, far too expensive.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Great family place! I ordered the Armerelo (espresso over ice cream) and loved it. My wife ordered the cold brew float which made the ice cream a little icey. The kids liked their cones.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

I want to try so much at this place. The ice cream sandwich is huge and tasty! The affogato, an espresso with ice cream in it, is so good! Great ice cream and worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

The ice cream is homemade as well as the waffle cones. We got the nana puddin ice cream. It's amazing!! Kiddo got the cookie jar supreme and she really enjoyed hers as well. Definitely be back

Date of visit: September 2019