All reviews one bedroom suite asked for a quiet room full size fridge shopping and restaurants basketball court laundry room fresh fruit hot and cold selections home away from home extended stay food items gas fireplace complimentary breakfast sofa bed indoor pool front desk attendant niagara falls
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stayed here for just one night and it was nice! The staff was so friendly and the breakfast was good. The hotel is a little dated, but still super clean and nice. We'd stay again! It's also in a great location near the interstate, so if you're passing through like us then it's worth it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I passed through this City, on my way to NY from Niagara Falls.
The Hotrl a 3 Star is very clean and kept.

The surrounding is nice, the staff professional.

I got a big room, with even a kitchen, which I did not use.

If I will ever be back, will stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

This is not Marriott standards. They should NOT be charging $165 a nite to stay here. We arrived at the hotel and the outside garbage can was overflowing onto the ground. The front side walk is falling apart; then we had to wait 3-4 minutes for someone to come to the front desk.

The room was missing dishes; had no dish soap to hand wash your dishes, no ice bucket, a saggy bed, and come to find out in the morning the freezer did not work and our food was ruined. We also found a stuffed animal from the prior guest under our bed skirt.

Then went to the pool which of course; had no clean towels; and dirty towels all overflowing the bin and onto the floor. Had to go back to the front desk again had to wait about 5 mins for someone to come to the desk - this was annoying you never saw anyone at that desk!

Breakfast was the normal Marriott breakfast; but there was a big spill of eggs from prior guest next to my chair that no one cleaned up; apple juice was water; but they did have bold coffee which we really like.

They have a Fairfield Marriott right in front of it; but I see there reviews are worse than this hotel.

Won't be back until its had a face lift or drop the price to what hotels at this standard charge $50 bucks a night!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Patricia B, Manager at Residence Inn Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for your comments. I have shared your feedback with my team to correct the controllable issues so this does not happen going forward.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The efficient check-in and the good natured front desk attendant was a welcome sight after 9 + hours on the road! All questions answered and complete directions given to our room location. She had restaurant recommendations, and provided a map too.

Our 3rd floor room was clean and efficiently laid out. The bathroom was also very clean with ample towels and the expected amenities.

The complimentary morning breakfast was well stocked and I noted that the wait staff re-stocking food items was very friendly as well. Checkout slip was under our door in the AM, so leaving was efficient too!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We spent two nights at this hotel and thought it was pretty good. The room was spacious with a kitchen and the staff are VERY friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking. There is a small fitness center and an indoor pool. We did not use either but the pool looked nice. The hotel has no restaurant or bar, but a few minutes away by car are plenty of places to chose from. Breakfast was included and it was pretty good. We would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Patricia B, General Manager at Residence Inn Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for leaving comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.