We came up for a family, boy scout ski weekend. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Coffee, and hot water for hot chocolate and tea, were available all day and evening. The entire staff was helpful and friendly. The kids enjoyed the large pool and the adults enjoyed the hot tub.
Ashley was wonderful, helping us with reservations.
We all had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain, offering easy access to Interstate 81 and just minutes from the Pocono Mountains, downtown Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Enjoy views of Montage Mountain from our warm and welcoming lobby and modern guest rooms. Our mountain-view hotel is an ideal location for Eastern Pennsylvania business trips, weekend ski getaways, or for overnight stays after a concert at Toyota Pavilion. Spend a day skiing on the slopes and snow tubing at Montage Mountain or in the lazy river at Montage Meltdown. Watch harness racing or press your luck at the slots and table games at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs. Learn about mining on the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Savor lobster tails at Cooper's Seafood Restaurant, a favorite with Scranton locals since 1948. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain