“Not Recommended ”

Champions Sports Bar
Ranked #127 of 376 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Kick back and relax at Champions Sports Bar, one of the most popular sports bars in Springfield, MA. This lively on-site restaurant offers 20 plasma televisions, a 10-foot screen, live entertainment, exciting drinks and classic American fare.
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Bouncers should not be bartenders. You are suppose to know your products, not throw them at the customer. I had chicken wings and ended up sleeping the next day unable to function. Stomach pain and gas. No fun. Great pharmacy next door. Marriott was very kind and credited me with 4000 points.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my Blackened Fish sandwich, which was served with fries, a perfect pickle, and awesome coleslaw. I enjoyed my meal so much that I returned and ordered the same thing.

The service was terribly slow, though. While it was not a terribly busy night, I believe they were understaffed, on the floor AND the kitchen. I waited almost a half of an hour for my food to come out. The server never had time to refill my water in the 90 minutes that I was there.

Fortunately there were really good football games on to keep me from walking.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Same fare you'd expect in a sports bar.
Chicken fingers, wings, burgers, sandwiches. Nothing stands out, but it was ok.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We were staying across the street at the Sheraton, but decided to eat dinner at this place due to the other reviews. It was 6:30p on Sat; place was pretty empty. 3 of us sat at the bar for 15 min, and nobody noticed. When they final did, they dropped off menus and left; no offer of a drink - AT THE BAR! Luckily, there was another restaurant 25 ft away.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

My husband and I stopped at Champions for a quick dinner before a comedy show at Symphony Hall. We got burgers and fries. The fries were nice and hot, and the burgers were juicy and delicious. The service was accurate and friendly. I would definitely come here again before a show.