Budget Inn
US$ 94
US$ 77
Hotel Laurance(Luray)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
The Mimslyn Inn(Luray)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 166
US$ 103
Skyland(Shenandoah National Park)
US$ 167
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2007

Since my cheap dad was paying, we wound up at the Budget Inn last summer.
Bre & I will never forget the motel. We agree with the smell, but the manager quickly moved us into a better room, with the bug spray smell!~ it was one of the funniest experiances of our lives, so we are soo glad we met James, the manager.
James, you have a great sense of humor & a fantastic personality. You made our stay- & thanks for the Little Debbies coffee cakes for breakfast.
And if ever I were to find myself in Luray, I would stay there again, altho my daughter thinks otherwise. Heck, she goes where I go! Thanks for the laughs. Lynne

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 26 August 2007

Do yourself a massive favour and stay elsewhere. Even the street would be preferable. Writing about all the faults of this hotel would be too long to do and I don't want to think about it anymore!!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2005

It was a Saturday night, and the only place in town or nearby with a room left. $69.95 for a king-sized bed shoved in a twin room, but we were desperate. The musty smell upon opening the door we could live with, it was the two bugs with those long backward antennae that sent us calling for the owner. He called them water bugs, we called them roaches. He gave us a double room for the same price...weren't we lucky, as there was no where else to go nearby!
No bugs in the new room, but the smell remained. We slept in our clothes, ontop of the bedcovers.
We used the water in the bathroom sink (just a sink, no vanity to place anything) to quickly wash, but since the cloths and towels were stored in this rusty rack, and the shower curtain was stained with mildew, it was mostly brush our teeth. The tile wall bulged out along side the toilet. Other little things, like all the bugs in the bathroom light fixture, part of the mirror frame missing, the homemade coffee brought over from the owner's apartment, along with little packages pastries (something like Little Debbies) brought out for the continental breakfast...and did I mention the horrible, wet, old smell?

4  Thank BJNS