“living in an oil painting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Luray
Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 Luray B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 April 2012

S took me to Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast and we stayed in Rosebud cottage for 2 nights. It totally was one of our greatest travel experiences.

Breakfasts,amazing.(LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!)
Room decoration, cozy & stylish.
Surroundings, like an oil painting!!! (This place didn't feel like it's running just a business, but providing their guests an experience of living in an oil painting.)
BTW,
As a huge cat lover, I loved the time with a 3 legged cat who would come to the back door in the mornings and waited for her treat.

:-) and yes, this, is my perfect V A C A T I O N.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank d4doris
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Stayed at Piney hill for 2 nights and had the most wonderful time! Chose this place after reading all the wonderful reviews and it totally lived up to our expectations! We stayed in the Mark Ruffner room, which had a wonderful decor and was well kept! Hank and Wiley are great hosts and amazing chefs. Everything that came out of their kitchen was truly delicious! Also they suggested us some nice places for lunch/ dinner. The location was perfect.. away from all the hustle bustle! This place is highly recommended for the above reasons!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Venkata M
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Hank and Wiley are the best innkeepers we've stayed with. It was my wife's birthday, and they helped me plan out our dining/fun and baked a delicious cake. The breakfast was amazing, to boot! We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We loved the Mark Ruffner Room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt F
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We had an unbelievable weekend at Piney Hill! We arrived a little hesitant on what to expect since this was our first B&B experience but we left feeling like we were leaving old friends. Hank and Wiley are amazing; they are so welcoming and friendly. We stayed in the Walter Rogers room on the first floor. The room was adorable and it was stocked with anything a person could possibly need. The breakfasts were ridiculous and we both probably gained a solid 5 pounds from all the amazing fresh out of the oven pastries. They also do a great job of showing you the best restaurants, winery’s, and outings. We experienced many of the amenities Luray had to offer with Hank and Wiley's assistance.
Overall we had the most amazing and relaxing weekend. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jen M
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I brought my husband to Piney Hill for his Birthday. We haven't had the greatest experience with B&B's in the past. I thought I would give a B&B one more chance, because people always talk about them. I came across this B&B actually from Tripadvisor. I sure am glad we did. Hank and Wiley made us feel so comfortable and at home. We rented the Rosebud Cottage, and it was AMAZING!!! It had amazing views. The cottage it self is so cozy, and decorated beautifully. We enjoyed the hot tub every night. Everything was so clean inside and outside. The best part was the breakfast's delivered to our door in a basket every morning. Ya'll, these breakfast's are to die for. My husband and I are not normally breakfast people. We ate everything, both mornings. We want Wiley and Hank to adopt us :)

Room Tip: I highly recommend spending the extra money to rent the cottage.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fnlcopy27
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luray
8.1 km away
12.3 km away
Skyland
Skyland
#1 of 1 in Shenandoah National Park

Been to Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK