“Very Nice Pizza and tiramisu”

Gennaro's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Luray
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I ordered a to-go from here and it had one of the best pizzas (Vegetarian) I ever had.
The dough was perfectly cooked and there were good amount veggies on it unlike other pizzas.
The tiramisu was excellent too. You must here if you are in town.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Gennaro's Pizza & Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Desk clerk recommended this walk to restaurant. I started with a bowl of minestrone soup. I must say it was the best. I ordered a sausage sub with peppers and onions parmigiano. The sauce was delicious and obviously homemade.
My waitress was friendly and attentive, providing me with supplies to use when reheating my leftovers later in my hotel room. If you like authentic, no frills Italian dining, I recommend this Luray restaurant as a must try when in the area.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Weekend family getaway to luray and found this gem in downtown. Food was amazing and hot. Had a party of 8 and seated immediately. Our server Jennifer was very funny, friendly and attentive. Food came out fast and was delicious. Was my husbands birthday and our server brought a piece of cheese cake out with a candle without us asking and she didn't charge us. I defanitlly recommend you eat here if u get the chance.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We ordered a pizza here because it was next door to the hotel we stayed in. Really nice family pizzeria quick service ,reasonable charges, and a good pie. The house soup was also great and home made. That was a great surprise.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

As a local, I really want my hometown businesses to succeed. The night we visited was quite busy, which was encouraging. However, the food was so disappointing. We ordered chicken parmigiana, sausage and peppers, lasagna, and an individual pizza with French fries (the teenager with us). Salads were the first huge disappointment- plates of iceberg lettuce with four slices of anemic tomatoes, and some onion. But they might have been the highlight... All three adults left most of their meals uneaten - tasteless. The teenager however said the fries and pizza were good. Our server was doing her best to be attentive given how busy she was.