All reviews bell tower historic hotel rooftop bar terrace level parking garage french bakery original art main restaurant santa fe trail new mexico loretto chapel perfect location one bedroom suite modern amenities standard room beautiful room santa fe charm
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Really enjoyed our two day stay at La Fonda. It is a truly charming hotel and the art within is amazing! Conveniently located in the Old Town area of Santa Fe near great shopping and eating. Be sure to take the historical tour of the hotel offered every day at 10:30.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MJ2E
RDBlyth, General Manager at La Fonda on the Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear MJ2E,
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and participated in our docent led historical tour of the hotel. That is a very unique feature and the amount of history you learn about is amazing.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best Regards,

Rik Blyth

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stopped in here after a long day of travel and were pleasantly surprised with great local live music and great food as well. We stayed awhile to enjoy the music and had great service. This restaurant is on the historic plaza withing walking distance to many wonderful Santa Fe sights and sounds.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lbtallent
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here for a break from traveling Route 66- Brilliant hotel! The service was brilliant and the staff were so friendly. We had 2 comfy rooms and had chocolates laid out for us each night. The pool was excellent. The fitness Centre is basic but it’s fine. Great stay would definitely recommend

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank JoeMcG127
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We chose La Fonda due to its location in Santa Fe and personal recommendations, and we were very happy with our stay. The hotel not only accommodated our need for a crib, but upgraded our room to one that suited the crib better in both size and room location. The hotel is a historical building located right off the plaza, so the location could not be better. Service was top notch, from the check in to the room service, spa and concierge services. If and when we visit Santa Fe again, La Fonda will be our first choice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Terrace level are fantastic.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MadGrendel
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I live in Albuquerque, and travel to Santa Fe a lot - it's a lovely thing to have a hotel that I've enjoyed for many many many nights - sometimes just a night, sometimes over the weekend. I've stayed in other Santa Fe hotels, however La Fonda is my favorite. I've enjoyed many different rooms, the parking is excellent, they are so DOG FRIENDLY and easy to work with. When I win the Lottery I'll just move in here and let them take care of me. The main restaurant is lovely and I've enjoyed many solo meals, hosted several groups/small lunches, and treated friend after friend to an enjoyable lunch.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Manifestress

Dear Manifestress,
Thank you for being such a loyal guest of La Fonda! I was delighted to read about your many stays with us and very happy to hear that we are your choice amongst the many Santa Fe hotels nearby.
Next time you are with us, please ask for me at the front desk, I'd love to thank you in person!
All my best,