1,007 results
All reviews choice hotels direct tv room was clean nice stay cerrillos road cookies indoor pool waffles great place to stay stay there again the breakfast area king suite hot breakfast free breakfast short drive very nice hotel hot tub
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I travel to Santa Fe regularly which began in Sept 2017. My first stay was at Courtyard across from Comfort Suite on Cerillos. I was very disappointed. I tried Comfort Suites on my next trip and now stay there every time. It is a great value. Reasonably priced and rooms comparable to a Marriott of any brand.

6  Thank 463mel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

463mel,

Thank you for being one of our frequent guests of Comfort Suites Santa Fe Hotel. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and we were able to provide you a comfortable experience. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The General Manager left a very unprofessional Voicemail questioning my reservation dates but made sure to tell me it was past the cancellation date so I would still be charged. Also the room keys would reset all the time, it was really frustrating dealing with this daily.

Room Tip: Rooms are not always the cleanest. Check the bedding.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Nikki S,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent
experience at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share this experience and we do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Our main goal is to serve our guests above and beyond and satisfy them during their stay but it is saddening to learn that your expectations weren't met. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management

Kind regards,
Matthew Morris

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I wish I would have known that the hotel was remodeling. There were painters all over the halls. If I would have known that I would have stayed elsewhere. The rails on the stair case were very dusty.
When I held on to them my hands got very dirty. The beds were also very uncomfortable

Dear carlinah944,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I am so sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced due to the ongoing construction and
renovation process going on in our hotel. I hope you'll return to enjoy our post-renovation accommodations.

Kind regards,
Matthew Morris

Reviewed 22 January 2018

At first I was very pleased with the service when I made a reservation by phone. We had vehicle trouble and were stuck in Santa Fe, NM. We didn’t plan to have to stay the night so all we had was cash on us. Not much at that. So when I reserved the room I asked if I could pay cash and he was very night and stated I could. He didn’t mention any special requirements for cash. The lady at the front desk however, was very rude (to start). I told her about paying cash and she made an ugly face and became sort of “annoyed”. She asked if I booked with someone at that particular hotel. Now of course I didn’t know if it was someone at the actual hotel. I just called the number provided and made a reservation. She was snarky and told me that if I pay cash I have to pay a $200 deposit of cash also. Now I get they may have call centers, but they should have a better form of communication between the hotels and call centers because this caused a great deal of inconvenience for me and my husband. We had just paid $200 cash to a tow company to get our vehicle off the highway and to a hotel (comfort suits), and were stranded. So I did become a very hard customer to deal with at this point. I tried to see if we could pay for the room with cash and put the deposit on a card but that wasn’t allowed. It either had to be all cash or all card. You would think they might have a little sympothy for the situation we were in. Also, I made it very clear we needed to know if cash was okay with no issues or extra requirements because we were low on funds. Otherwise I would have chosen another hotel. Since the gentleman on the phone said cash with no requirements would be fine, the hotel should have honored that. I will not go back. The lady at the front desk’s last name was Mendoza, but I was so mad I could not remember her first name. On a brighter note, the hotel was clean and comfortable. Very spacious and also had directtv. I wouldn’t bash the hotel as bad over all, just the person working the front desk. Unfortunately a bad customer service experience can cause a great hotel to lose customers. For this reason I will not go back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Nice rooms, Horrible Customer Service
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our service and front desk. We hope you'll return in the future to see how we continue to improve our Hotel and hospitality.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

One of the best Comfort Suites we have ever stayed in. Great room, good breakfast, great staff. Location a little hard to find, behind Matress Factory sign. close to a good Mexican food resturant.
wi fi worked great.

Room Tip: we were in room 208, the very best!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank willmaw
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear willmaw,

Thank you for your high rating of Comfort Suites Santa Fe hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!