Inn and Spa at Loretto
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Santa Fe Motel & Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 129
Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 152
Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 103
Comfort Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 87
Courtyard Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
US$ 86
US$ 80
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 181
  • Pool
US$ 261
  • Restaurant
US$ 247
US$ 195
  • Pool
Inn of the Five Graces(Santa Fe)
US$ 664
US$ 624
1,883 results
All reviewsluminaria restaurantvalet stafflobby barliving roomresort feeperfect locationparking feehotel restaurantart galleriestrip to santa fenew mexicocanyon roadsitting areabalconyplazachapelfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Pulling up to the Inn and Spa At Loretto is quite the experience, with a circular driveway to the front doors, viewing sculptures on the way. Valet was friendly and helpful to direct me where I needed to go. And to Luminaria I went, a beautiful restaurant with professional staff. The tortilla soup is delicious and poured hot at table side, a stand out item on the menu.

From the restaurant to the lobby, which is very spacious with many different places to sit depending on the size of your party, I enjoyed the art and met an artist that was painting near the elevators. Meeting the artist is what Santa Fe is all about. The concierge Jennifer is so knowledgeable and is very helpful, she knew what was going on in Santa Fe. I enjoyed the Inn and will go back again!

Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed here on a family trip. I was very disappointed to find that the room I booked 4 months ago was not available. The manager did her best to accommodate us, granting free breakfast and parking. It still would have been nice to have that view and the double beds we originally booked. My son ended up on a rollaway. But, this is a beautiful hotel, the restaurant was amazing, great staff, great food, and you're right in the heart of Santa fe.

Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank lynnecharl0tte
shuber, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Inn and Spa at Loretto in Santa Fe, NM. I am very sorry to hear that the beginning of your stay was not up to par and that your son had to sleep on a rollaway. This is not acceptable and I apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred due to our mistake. With that said, I appreciate your kind comments regarding our hotel, restaurant, and staff. My team and I take guest reviews very seriously and pride in the facility and services we provide. Thank you again and I hope you consider the Inn for your next Santa Fe visit.

Stefan Huber

Reviewed 30 March 2012

We run training seminars at the Inn at Loretto, and have done five over the last year. Our attendees, who are business leaders and their spouses, all love this hotel. The food is first rate, and their staff always have the room set up perfectly, and all meals are delivered on time. The classic Santa Fe style is carried out in the architecture, and the conference rooms have color and character. The guest rooms are comfortable, and well appointed. I like that the entire hotel is Santa Fe scale, not too large to feel exclusive and individual. This is just an all-around quality hotel, and we plan to house our guests and run our seminars here for a long time. Erik Berntsen and his crew are as good as any NYC hotel, perhaps better.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank boothstar
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Walking in to the resort, I'm met by the valet with a smile. The concierge knew exactly who I was, and the front desk was so excited to see my puppy and gave him a delicious treat! Each day I was greeted by the staff asking what my plans were, how my dog was, did we have a good walk, how was geocaching (they asked what is was first)...etc.Every person made me feel like I was a good old friend returning home for a visit. I work in the hotel industry as well, and I most appreciate when hotels don't just service and cater to their guests, but they more importantly, genuinely befriend them. And that's exactly how you'll feel when you stay here. Guests are not just a room number, they are friends. The staff takes a genuine interest in each guest. That is what this industry should be, and that truly is EXACTLY what the Inn & Spa at Loretto and their employees are!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank AddisonConcierge
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Always enjoy returning here. So convenient to everything. Beautiful hotel, nice Adobe style. So close to walking to Plaza - for relaxation, romance, dining, shopping - it's all at your fingertips. I do think the $18 per day parking and $14 resort fee is a bit steep. There are less expensive choices nearby and they may want to consider lowering those two fees. Parking at a nearby meter is also free after 6PM Saturday and all day Sunday.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple