Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TributePortfolioUS$ 388
PricelineUS$ 418
FindHotelUS$ 440
eDreamsUS$ 360
TravelocityUS$ 383
Trip.comUS$ 379
1,123 results
All reviews staab house valet parking beautiful property valet service canyon road wood burning fireplace two blocks an easy walk new mexico free shuttle curator patio plaza concierge art santa skylight
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful property in a beautiful place . The staff was helpful, kind and responsive to any and all needs and service was great . We enjoyed dinner on the patio, great food , drinks and music . The rooms were beautiful as well . The parking is self park and it’s either right there by the lobby or a bit down the block at their parking garage. We never had a problem with finding available parking and had an SUV. From the manager , to the wait staff and bellmen the hotel really did a good job in the midst of being short staffed due to covid. It is lovely to be able to be at the main plaza in a few short minutes of a walk

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I stayed here for a work trip and oh god it’s a mess . Floppy beds. Noise, bad food, moldy showers and 1980’s decor.. it’s a disaster - don’t stay here - go elsewhere . Don’t have a wedding or funeral or any type of event here…it was a mess ;( please don’t come — stay away ! Stay away! Stay away! Beware !! I beg you not to go and be unhappy there ;(

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Zoeeeee808
Reviewed 8 August 2021

We had a 4 day stay.
Room was adequate, but noisy because of people outside. Once we were awakened by a housekeeping supervisor yelling to her staff.
Spa was never open. I understand this during COVID, but the website says it is and their phone menu still says it is and will call back. Never got a call back from Julia’s te evening reservation. Tried to call hotel operator numerous times, but mailbox was always full I inquired at the front desk and the nice young lady told me that Marriott did not want to spend the money to update the website and phone menu. As a business owner, I found that head-scratching, particularly since changing a phone menu is free.
Location is good, but there are a half dozen nice places to stay that are better locations. They advertise that it is the only resort downtown. Not sure what makes it a resort - the pool?
Parking is a problem.
This is NOT an upscale Marriott location.
After 3 days, I called about housekeeping. As we were getting ready to go out for the evening, a housekeeper came with towels - nothing else, so there was no intention to clean the room. I’m sure they’ve lost money during the pandemic. They should be able to recoup it fairly quickly, with cut rate service.

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank thomasbO5876WD
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

As a gold elite member we have stayed in Marriotts all over the world. This is hands down the worst Marriott room I have stayed in. They actually had to move us at 10:30 pm because our ceiling was leaking onto the bed. The new room looked like a throwback to the late 80’s. Cobwebs, creaky wood floors, stained rugs. Such a disappointment as we were celebrating my husbands birthday. We canceled the rest of our stay and moved to another hotel. I should have listened to the other reviews.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank momadyl
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Unlike the previous complaints, we had a nice stay at La Posada. The front desk greeted me as a Bonvoy member and there was water and ice available on request. We ate 3 mornings at Julia's restaurant and had a great staff and large breakfasts. We didn't use all the facilities, so I can't speak to the pool or spa. Our room was clean, though we did need to remind them to come with towels after the third day. I've been staying in multiple hotels this year and ALL of them are having the same difficulties finding enough staff.

We stayed in a large king room that was quiet. However it was located on the second floor and the bedroom was located a half floor lower than the bathroom. In the future I'd request something on the first floor.

Okay, my complaint - parking. The hotel is much larger than their available parking. They have a very small parking lot and a three level parking garage down the street. The lower level is mostly filled with equipment and the ground level only has room for maybe 6 cars. The garage cannot accommodate large SUV's. Everybody drives a large SUV. The small parking lot is a nightmare with all SUV's in it. So most of the time you're competing for metered spots on the street, along with everyone else who visits Santa Fe. In the past, Santa Fe ran a bus for tourists, but with COVID, they've shut that down. At least you don't have to pay for street parking between 6 pm and 8 am.

Room tip: suggest something on the first floor
Date of stay: July 2021