“Santa Fe Girls Getaway”

Ranked #319 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are in the process of relocating to 504 Cordova Rd. Suite 524A. Our downtown location is closed for business. In the meantime, our south location at 3482 Zafarano Dr. Suite A is open Monday - Thursday - 11:30am - 9:00pm, Friday and Saturday - 11:30 - 9:30pm, and Sunday - 12:30pm - 8:00pm.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The restaurant was near our hotel and thus we decided to have dinner there. The decor was very calming. The food was delicious. The waitress was knowledgeable and friendly. Her customer service skills were great.

1  Thank vendetta61

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with a friend, I ordered the Pad Kee Mao and she had the Panang Curry. The Curry was really tasty, the PKM was different than what I expected, the sauce was more like a broth and the noodles were not the very wide thin noddle I really like, but it was still very good with lots of fresh flavor and I liked it.

1  Thank Desiree S
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Nothing fancy about the ambiance, but the food was outstanding and service as well. This is the real deal thai.

3  Thank bhbegin
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We were there on a Sunday and were the only couple there.. The server was new, and totally inexperienced. We ordered appetizers, soup, and a main course. The main course came first! When we complained, the server said, this is how they normally do it. Not so, having been there vefore. The shrimp rolls had NO shrimp in them The curry was greasy and bland. The restrooms were filthy. I can see why the restaurant was empty. I understand they are moving. I can only say, I will never go back to this place.

1  Thank Warren G
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Imagine my surprise when I found out this place was closed for lunch. Two of were meeting here. This location is closing and they have a new location south on Cerrillos Road. The other location will be open in about two months by Trader Joes. The new location is very nice and very modern. The food was wonderful as usual. Each food item is very large so we split it. The specials are well worth eating. I love the Tom Yum soup. The delicious noodles were some of the best I have ever eaten. TheThai name for it I cannot remember. I am very glad were drove to the location on Cerrillos road to eat.

3  Thank Mo M