“Not so good”

Ranked #55 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Colorado
“Not so good”
Reviewed 23 August 2006

I do not recommend this hotel unless you are on a budget. My second night there I was awakened in bed by the roof dripping on my bed from the rain. Though the front desk was eager to help out and quickly shuffled me to another (leak-free) room, I found out in the morning that they had simply rebooked that room to another person. The second room's air conditioner was so noisy that I turned it off, only to turn it back on in an hour because it was stifling hot in the room. In the morning, the front desk clerk was not willing to wake the manager for me to talk to--I got to spend a sleepless night in the hotel, and he got to sleep in, AND get both of his faulty rooms filled!

3 Thank Santa_Fe_traveler
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Providence, RI
Reviewed 6 May 2006

This motel was clean and comfortable for 2 nights in Santa Fe. It's on the main road to downtown, but beware, it's a good 5 miles and 10-12 minutes out of town. Plenty of other hotels and restaurants on this very busy highway. Overall, given the rate of around $35/night, I recommend it. Had one glitch. My friend couldn't sleep due to paper thin walls. Front desk gladly gave him another room on the spot at 2am though. I was fine.

4 Thank jszyman806
Reviewed 28 November 2005

We were thoroughly impressed with Econo Lodge! The indoor pool, spa & sauna were wonderful way to unwind from a long drive. The room was fresh, immaculate and spacious. The hotel was a stopping place for our families for one night as we were off to other places. My sister and I met during Thanksgiving travels. There are older hotels on Cerrillos Road, but I found the Econo Lodge to be newer, safe, clean, accommodating with good amenities. We paid $35.00.

• Stayed November 2005
Super 8 Santa Fe
#49 of 60 in Santa Fe
1.6 km away
Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico

Been to Motel 6 Santa Fe Central? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Motel 6 Santa Fe Central

Property: Motel 6 Santa Fe Central
Address: 3470 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507-2905 (Formerly Econo Lodge Santa Fe)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #55 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Price range (per night): ₹ 3,370 - ₹ 4,407
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Santa Fe Central 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Fe Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe