“So much fun...and a beautiful glass!”
Review of Liquid Light Glass

Liquid Light Glass
Ranked #1 of 287 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid Light Glass, owned and operated by Elodie Holmes since 1987, is a contemporary glass studio and gallery offering world class glass art and classes. Liquid Light Glass is part of the Baca Street Arts District- a community of local artists and small businesses primarily located on or near Baca Street in Santa Fe, NM.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband, sister and I took the one hour, drinking glass class and we each came away with a gorgeous glass. It was fun, fast-paced, and our instructor was funny and friendly. (Sorry I don't remember his name.) It wasn't cheap ($185 for the class) but divided three ways that was ok and it really was so much fun. I'd recommend it to anyone coming to visit Santa Fe.

1  Thank acmeplant
"trip to santa fe"
in 14 reviews
"explained everything"

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

From the other reviews I expected something much different. This little art studio is tucked in with several other artsy studios. Parking is very difficult. It’s interesting but not a big production place at all. I think she’s a very talented artist but even the tiniest piece in the gift shop was $75. Not worth going out of the way unless you really want to try your hand at the craft.

2  Thank Bittersweet2
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I believe in brevity, so I'll just say that I had a wonderful time learning the basics of shaping glass, and the teaching was done in a way that was very supportive but not condescending. Plus, the teachers are awesome. If my fiancé and I lived in Santa Fe, I would make it a point to be friends. Also, incredibly reasonable price for the class and paperweight. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

1  Thank Timothy F
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and two daughters had the best time EVER making glass paper weights here. The two teachers effortlessly guide you through the process and you’ll have a simply AMAZING looking souvenir afterwards! You get to pick your own colors and style. And kids 10 and older can make their own too. Plan on a couple of hours and picking your glass up the next day after 1:30 PM, unless you’re having them shipped to you. Don’t worry. There’s a cafe next door for coffee, tea, or a snack, if you need it. You’ll LOVE it!