All reviews tile work no tipping seret family stocked fridge candy bars dream catcher pink adobe cookies moment you arrive huevos rancheros carved wood chips and salsa deep soaking tub works of art mini bar turn down service two bedroom suite
Reviewed 1 June 2016

The Inn is beautiful and unique. Sure, it costs a pretty penny, but the experience is first class. The Inn provides superior service with nothing but smiles. The staff is very accommodating. You will meet the manager, who makes it his business to see that you are happy. Breakfast is good. Our server Kendall was a sweetheart. She hustles to deliver you a wonderful meal. They actually give you freshly baked cookies in your room at night. Why ever leave???

Room tip: Enjoyed the privacy the Camellia Suite
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank James D
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

There is a reason the Inn of the Five Graces has so many 5 star ratings- everything is exemplary. The exceptionally friendly staff is helpful and nothing is too much trouble. After you pull in front, your car is taken by the valet. If they don't have what you want they get it for you. When we called for help with the TV, someone was there as we hung up the phone.
Each room is decorated in the same South Western theme differently. The tile and mosaics are a work of art. The bed was comfortable with quality linens. The full service made to order complimentary breakfast was delicious- anything you could want. If you like cheese grits they had the best I ever tasted.
The location is convenient-easy to walk to most of the sites.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank pbgfoodie
Reviewed 25 May 2016

This is a truly unique inn experience. Worth every penny of the relatively high prices. It is so much more than beauty and charm. The staff is like your best friend (providing, you Like your best friend). You may be tempted to not explore the rest of the charming village of Santa Fe; but that's OK.

Room tip: Literally Any room will be an unforgettable experience. Just go.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank dr_knippers
Reviewed 25 May 2016

​Everything about this place is incredible: the staff, the service, the food, the property, and the rooms. It's our new favorite hotel.

Our bathroom mosaic artwork was was so incredible that we noticed something new each time we were in there. The shower: You know when you have conditioner in your hair and the 2-minute wait seems like an eternity? Well, it didn't in this shower because there was so much to look at.

- Two shower-heads (one adjustable) ensure that tall people and short people (like me!) are happy.
- The bathtub area was also an incredible work of art. I've never been so clean: a shower in the morning and a bath at night!
- The Bamford amenities were amazing. It's the first hotel shampoo I have ever even used.
- The rooms were immaculately clean, and I'm the type who looks in corners.
- Wifi: Very slow-speed, but we didn't care!

We loved the room decor so much that we purchased a rug from Seret & Sons. They wrapped it so we could check it as baggage, and delivered it to the Inn before we even got back to our room. A note of caution, however, that airport security isn't kind to rolled-up rugs. They opened the package, and actually cut through the edge of the rug. Other than the repair bill that we're now stuck with, we absolutely love this addition to our home.

Property: Beautifully maintained, and the courtyards at night were magical.

Food: At home, I have coffee for breakfast every day but here, I couldn't get up early enough because the breakfast was so good. The menu choices were varied, and every one we ordered was incredible. My personal favorite: Pancakes with whipped strawberry butter. My husband loved the regional specialties, in particular the Huevos Rancheros and the Breakfast Burrito. We highly recommend the French Press coffee.

Location: Perfect. We didn't have to drive anywhere.

315 Restaurant & Wine Bar (Room Service): We didn't order room service, but on our last night, we went into the restaurant to eat. (It's located just at the end of the block.) It was the only downside to our whole trip, unfortunately, but I'll review that restaurant separately.

The staff: I have never stayed anywhere that had such ​consistently ​great staff and service. And they manage to do all of this without being intrusive. Particular thanks go to the staff member who checked us in (I'm horrified I can't remember her name!), and to Landy for always getting us cream when we showed up for afternoon and evening coffee. From check-in to check-out, the service was superb. We'll definitely be returning for a longer stay.

Room tip: ​Room tips: I don't think there's a bad room in this place, but our suite had a back entrance onto the north courtyard.​
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank gumshoe_writer
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

My family stayed a week at the Inn during spring break in March. We rented the Lumineria House. I cannot say enough about how wonderful our stay was.

I think it begins with the graciousness of the owners and staff. Then there is the location -- on one of the oldest streets in the country and a few blocks from the center of the City. The architecture, interior design and decor were extraordinary. The breakfasts exemplary.

To sum it up, as I reflected to my wife, I believe this was the most enjoyable hotel experience we have ever had. My thanks to Ira, his family, and the entire staff.

Date of stay: March 2016