Review Highlights
Such nice people and cool snacks

We went to try it out, and so enjoyed the cool stuff to put on popcorn. Really unique movies you... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2018
eloudon123
Reno, Nevada
via mobile
Fantastic place to watch movies

This movie theatre, located on the grounds of Santa Fe University of Art and Design, is great. It... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2017

from US$ 60.00
from US$ 33.00
from US$ 110.00
More Info
All reviews awesome sound concession stand indie film theatre santa art
Reviewed 20 October 2014

The diverse programming, comfortable seats, excellent projection and sound systems, and reasonable price make this Santa Fe's best film art house along with the CCA Cinematique and the Jean Cocteau.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

This small venue offers wonderful cinema! Indy, artsy, and international films are a specialty with students from the Santa Fe College of Art and Design doing all of the work. What a great experience for them and for us!

1  Thank 2lovenlearn
Reviewed 18 September 2014

WE were looking for an independent movie and found it on the campus of Univ. of Santa Fe, Art and Design School. When we had given up finding where to see A Trip to Italy, we saw the ad in the local paper. While its not easy to find the campus, its harder to find the delightful theatre. Once there, the young man running the snack bar and selling tix was wonderfully helpful. The seats were comfortable and the popcorn wasnt bad either.

1  Thank nycgalFlorida
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a one room theater on the SFUAD campus. It has an interesting array of movies you won't find at the multi-plex and there is a small concession stand. Such a more peaceful and enjoyable experience than the big theatres. Highly recommend.

1  Thank cjsantafe
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This review is not about a particular film I saw at the Screen, but just a shout out to a small, independent theater that does a great job providing what I consider to be necessary art films that stimulate in ways other than and, to me, more importantly than, the big box office blockbuster action films do. The theater is managed very well, and I have always felt at home there. I don't think they would want me to move in, but I know that I am welcome there anytime I want, as long as there is a movie playing and I plunk down my money for a ticket. Quite seriously, I do find the Screen to be a thoroughly comfortable experience, and I enjoy what they select for my viewing entertainment. I try to go often. Thank you, Screen.

1  Thank spchiro