“Good value for money”

Ranked #41 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This motel is good value for money. The room is spacious and clean and the bed is comfortable and the shower has good water pressure. Air conditioning works well and staff were all very friendly.

Location is good too, walkable to the Plaza and if you walk the opposite direction there is a whole foods supermarket within a 5 minute walk.

Two points of improvement: the pool is closed and seemed to have been closed for a long time already. The safe in my room was broken.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
9 Thank AnnaNLCH
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
oakland
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Motel 6 is Motel 6--it was clean, we had a king size bed, but the location and value for your money was over the top for Motel 6. I read some negative reviews about the people who worked there (rudeness)--NOT TRUE. I came across several employees and everyone was consistently friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this place--save your money for the restaurants!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank ratch64
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Customer friendlinesss is lacking at this hotel for sure. I arrived at the hotel about 12:30pm and explained that I had a reservation and what time could I check-in. I spoke with Nichole............she said come back at 2:30pm. So, I showed up at 2:30pm and when I walked in, she said "how can I help you today?" when I just was there,,,,,,strange.
I showed her my reservation # and was given room 116, I asked if that room was near the contruction going on......she said yes. I requested another room, she then explained that I would have to wait another hour for a room to be available. So I got the key for 116 and moved my luggage into the room and attempted to close the door.......it would not shut.........so, I went back up to the front desk and told Nichole and got a maintenance man to fix the door. Not knowing how long it was going to be fix the door, I inquired with the cleaning ladies and they said room 112 was avalable.......so I contacted Nichole again and told her that room 112 was available, she then gave me a key for room 115 and the rudely stated "if you want to change rooms again......it wii be a $5.00 fee" What rudeness! I have had a lot of good stays at motel 6------but this desk clerk was apppaling..........motel 6 needs to replace this front desk person or remove its affiliation with this hotel.........I would not recommend staying here at ALL..........pay a little extra and stay at another location....

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank routeusa

Travellers are raving about these Santa Fe hotels

Stavanger, Norway
Reviewed 3 August 2010

It’s my first Motel 6 experience and given the price and comfort it provided, I think it is good value for money. The room is spacious and clean enough and complete with the basic amenities a traveler needs such as a refrigerator, TV, and bathtub with shower. There is no breakfast but coffee + hot water is available throughout most of the day and night. It is also conveniently located within a walking distance to the historic Santa Fe downtown plaza. The fact that the motel chain sent me a guest satisfaction survey after my stay could suggest that the customers’ feedback and opinions matter. If you prefer an authentic Santa Fe-like accommodation, this is not the right place to stay but if all you need is hassle-free, cheap and reliable accommodation, this could be the place to be.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank Maj77
Boulder, CO
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Within easy walking distance of the Plaza, this old motel offers a lot for little cost . Rooms are clean though a bit small. A/C units reasonably quiet, parking is squished (but free) and staff is exceptionally nice and accommodating. If you do not require the newest and elegant with beautiful grounds, room service and lots of amenities this is a great value.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family