“AVOID WILD VISTA TOURS WITH LEON HARMS - HE CANCELS AT THE LAST MINUTE”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rojo Tours & Services, Inc.
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I originally contacted Rojo tours for information on solo tours in the Santa Fe area. I was referred to Leon Harms from Wild Vista Tours. Leon and i communicated back and forth fine tuning details, from February through April. Two days before my flight to Santa Fe, Leon sent me an email letting me know he was going to take someone else instead! I am assuming he did not want to take me in the first place or found someone else or a group that may have been more of a money maker for him. I am not sure, he never replied to my email. In any event he is not reliable. Thankfully, I was able to go with Santa Fe Walk Abouts with Georges and Sue. Things worked out for me in the end. As you will see, Santa Fe Walkabouts is rated # 2 for Santa Fe attractions.

3  Thank deflep22