Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 205
Residence Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
US$ 230
US$ 299
US$ 281
  • Pool
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 249
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
US$ 81
US$ 76
US$ 232
US$ 664
US$ 624
All reviewsrecommend casasanta fe suiteother guestscowgirl roomfree museumwonderful hostsstuffed french toastchili pepperwind chimeseach morningtrip to santa fehot tubbreakfast quesadillabottled watershort walkhome away from homeevery guest
Reviewed 16 March 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Cuma B&B. It is beautiful, quiet, incredibly comfortable and a 10 minute walk from the Historic Santa Fe Plaza. I have some dietary sensitivities and Coleen was amazing- she made breakfasts that accommodated my dietary needs but were spectacularly delicious and I would challenge anyone to tell that she had amended her recipes in any way. Coleen and Sean know how to meet the needs of their guests but are also very respectful of privacy. They know when to be there for their guests and when to allow guests to enjoy their solitude. Sean and Coleen are welcoming and warm people and make you feel comfortable immediately. We look forward to a return visit. I give Casa Cuma my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 33CHardin33
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The owners of this bed and breakfast is bursting with love and passion for what they do, and it shows in every detail. The gardens surrounding the B and B are spectacular, the hot-tub is perfectly situated adjacent to the gardens and the rooms are just very sweet and beautiful.
Colleen's cooking is out of this world. Shaan has a heart of gold, and the two of them are truly an inspiring couple. This is our "home away from home" in Santa Fe, for sure. Thanks, Shaan and Colleen, for welcoming us with open arms.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jill w
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I have stayed at Casa Cuma twice last year.I consider it my home away from home.Colleen and Shaan are truly exceptional hosts.
Shaan is a walking and talking encyclopedia of Santa Fe and environs and Colleen`s breakfasts make you swoon.The B & B is literally a skip and hop away from the plaza.What makes Casa Cuma so endearing is the attention to small things,i.e.bottled water,granola bars,yogurt and Colleen`s fabulous cookies at your disposal 24/7.
A lovely refuge it is indeed.

Room Tip: this is a small place,I think all rooms are nice
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 33031Elisabeth77
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Colleen and Shaan were exceptional hosts. We really enjoyed their company and getting to meet their family. Our romantic getaway was cozy and perfect The food was AMAZING!! This will be our home away from home every time we visit Santa Fe.

Room Tip: The Corazon room was very cozy!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TannerLawley
Reviewed 24 February 2012

If you want to feel like one of the family, this is the B&B for you! We were fortunate to share part of the Christmas holidays with Shaan and Colleen and their lovely family. Their living on the premises means they are available and attentive, unlike some absentee hosts we've had in the past. Much of Santa Fe closes down at dark, so after dinner we often returned to cards or games by the fire with the family and other guests. Breakfasts were exceptional, (and I'm picky), the bed was comfortable, the towels were soft and fluffy, and the location convenient. Good parking! Only criticisms--our bathroom was a little cold, and the furniture in the "gathering room" could be more comfortable. I agree that a table for a computer (and maybe a better reading lamp) would be nice, but because the room didn't quite have it "all," we would head for the main room which gave us more opportunities for making new friends. As close to the perfect B&B as I think we'll get. We'll go back! I can sit at home with my computer desk and bright light the rest of the year!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple