The only reason I'm not giving this B and B 5 stars is that we prefer a king bed, and we were only able to get a queen, which I believe most of the rooms have. However, we had a tiny suite, with a table and chairs, a fridge and sink, and bathroom and large closet. It was beautiful. The value for money was great. The breakfasts were tasty and generous, so we didn't bother with lunch. We didn't use our car for the first 2 days that we stayed there as we could walk to the plaza and everything that we wanted to do. The last day we took a very short drive to the aptly named Museum Hill. We only explored 2 of the museums and there are at least 2 more. (We didn't count.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe