I highly recomend Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn!!!! Amy and Herb are excellant host, very eager to please! All of their staff gave us anything we would like. The rooms are quaint and roomy and each have a special touch to them, ours had a back patio! We got together 8 women family and stayed in 4 rooms/suites, what a value! The breakfast was fresh and a large selection! You can walk to most things! Herb and Amy had super suggestions for activities and restaurants! You will really enjoy this place and it's emphasis on service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe