We have stayed at four other B&Bs in Sante Fe over the years, and although they were more elaborately decorated and boutique-ish, Pueblo Bonito B&B will be our choice for all future visits. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed with working fireplaces but the hospitality was the difference. Herb and Amy were the greatest -- warm and helpful. The breakfast spread was unexpected and worthy of much more than a "continental" tag. Don't let the reasonable rate fool you...this is the best value in Sante Fe. Cliff and Judy Jones, Tampa, Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe