2,506 results
All reviewsred sageiguana cafeparrot buffetcasino floornice casinoindoor poolbeautiful resortturquoise trailnative american artnew mexiconon smokinghilton santa felos alamosfitness centerminute drivebalconyspa
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Expansive lobby and common areas are filled with beautiful Native American art. Rooms and all areas were exceptionally clean. Gorgeous views and setting in the high mountain desert. Excellent Mexican restaurant (Gabriel's) just down the street, and onsite restaurant service was excellent also. A great place for a weekend getaway, with gambling and challenging 27-hole golf course onsite.

1  Thank jlewis4748
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This was a gorgeous hotel, with most staff being extremely friendly and helpful. Disappointed to have to pay for internet service, which was only accessible in the room, not in the conference area. Had a spa experience with a masseuse who made rude political comments.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 25 September 2015

One of the best Hotel and Casino's I have stayed at. The bed and room were spectacular. Every where in the Hotel and Lobby areas throughout were items depicting the culture. Good food, good sleep and great swimming pool!
Shuttle services were very accommodating and we had a great time down town Santa Fe. Shopping, eating and walking the streets was exciting. Several people in our group found exceptional deals on jewelry and pottery. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. A great workout room with a wide variety of machines. Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs made swimming during any weather a good opportunity.

1  Thank K9268OItraveler
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I live in Southern Colorado and stay often at Buffalo Thunder when we need a weekend getaway. We are headed there this weekend. We always have a great time at Buffalo Thunder! The rooms are very nice. The outside pool and hot tub are great and the even have a bar in the pool area. The buffet is wonderful! So many choices. I read recently about someone who complained about the type of clientele at Buffalo Thunder being those who were using their comps to stay. I think they were saying that those types of people were below them in social status. I took offense to that as I am one of those who uses comps for my stays at Buffalo Thunder. I don't destroy the rooms, I don't litter trash in the pool area, I don't play loud music etc.. I could go on and on. Don't judge everyone the same.. Just enjoy your stay!

Stayed: September 2015
4  Thank TEXNCO
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Hotel facility was nice, experience there was not. Bad experience in two of the restaurants. At breakfast we were advised that if we ordered off the menu we would have a 30 minute wait and the buffet was fresh. The restaurant was not busy. The buffet was not so fresh and it was more expensive than anything on the menu. At dinner we ate late, we were told our timing was not a problem when we entered but they were cleaning a vacuuming around us after we sat down. Staff stood around staring at us as if to say, hurry up! It was not a pleasant dining experience. Terrible experience with reservations and billing. I am waiting to see that the charges are resolved.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family