My partner and I have just returned home after a 3-night stay in this hotel. We were looking for a hotel we could walk to from the Victoria Clipper's dock. This one turned out to be perfect. You can see it clearly from the boat as you arrive. (Incidentally, you don't need a car to see the island. The town can be visited on foot from the hotel, and there is a very convenient bus service to the main attractions on the island.) We found Friday Harbor House to be friendly, ideally located, with surprisingly tasteful decor and comfortably sized rooms. We would recommend it wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House WA - San Juan Island