3,320 results
All reviews convention center the river valet parking self park la villita room service lobby bar per day two blocks beautiful hotel rivercenter mall valet service pilar balcony elevator floor riverwalk
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I am in SA for the TMEA Convention and it’s my first time at this hotel. As Hilton Honors member is was very pleased to be here. The hotel is beautiful, clean, quiet and the staff is so kind and helpful!! I ordered room service after a very long day and Pilar is a gem!! She chatted with like we were friends. Hilton you never disappoint me!! I will return!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stacy G
TAsanantonio, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Palacio del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Stacy G,

Thank you for taking time to write us Perfect Score review! Your compliments are appreciated and will be shared with our team, especially with Pilar!

Thank you for being a Hilton Honors Member, and look forward to seeing you again. Until then, happy travels!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The hotel is at a great location. The hotel has nice decor and the rooms are just OK. My biggest complaint is the noise level between rooms. Hearing your neighbor flush their toilet at 4am is not something I enjoyed. The rooms facing the street vs. the water front get all the traffic noise; it was shocking to hear during my stays on the 14th and 17th floor. Parking is $30 a day and at a garage down the street.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank DavidGaryAK

Dear DavidGaryAK,

Thank you for taking time to write us review. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with our team.

Please accept my apologies for missing the mark on providing you a 5-star stay. We agree the parking situation isn't ideal however we lease the top three floors of the nearest available garage. While the cost seems high, we do guarantee spaces for our guests and provide unlimited in/out privileges.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

First visit to San Antonio. We picked this hotel as it was close to the convention centre where i was working.
Our room had city/convention centre view which was excellent for watching the city. The room was great spacious. Bathroom good. Loved having the balcony. The only downside to room was we had an interconnecting door which the man next door was a little loud at night and we couldnt get a King Bed so had to share a double. The staff were good and attentive. The restaurant Riverwalk Cafe was awesome. Great food and the staff here were excellent.
This hotel has an excellent location for the
Riverwalk. Both my wife and i enjoyed this hotel alot. Would stay again if back in San Antonio.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kiercav

Dear Kiercav

Thank you for taking time to write us a Perfect Score review. Your compliments are appreciated and will be shared with our team.

Hoping to see you again real soon. Until then, wishing you happy travels!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We stayed here as a base for visiting the Riverwalk and driving through the Hill Country (Fredericksburg area). We had a King Room with a City View that overlooked the Convention Center. The room was nice and clean. What I didn't like was the set up of the door to the bathroom/closet. It is a sliding barn door, and if you are in the closet, you are closing off the bathroom. So for two people juggling getting ready it can be a bit of an annoyance.

The location on and access to the Riverwalk is great. We enjoyed the River's Edge Cafe for breakfast outside.

The major issue with our stay is that the Sunday evening of our visit, San Antonio had its annual Zombiewalk. When we were returning to our hotel from our Hill Country drive, we found the streets to the hotel blocked off. We called the front desk of the hotel to find out what to do, and the staff had NO IDEA what was going on. They provided me with directions to the hotel; I knew how to get to the hotel but the streets were barricaded. It took three phone calls and finally talking to the valet manager to be able to drive up to the hotel. I would assume that the hotel staff should be aware of what is going around them and impacts to their guests. It put a damper on our evening and left an unpleasant memory. I will say the Valet Manager, Rudy (I believe) is great and really worked to ameliorate the cluelessness of the front desk.

It is a good hotel with decent amenities; just don't visit when something else is going on in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginanTX

Dear ginanTX,

Please accept my apologies for missing the mark on providing you a 5-star stay. We will use your comments for continued training with our front drive team members as this is not typical of a guest stay.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Had a great experience. My room was fantastic and overlooked the riverwalk. Hotel has an airport shuttle which is super convenient. My driver told us about the city and gave some excellent food recommendations. The bar/restaurant in the hotel was awesome. We frequented happy hour and was always pleased with the food/drinks. Also loved that we could sit outside. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business