1,828 results
All reviews convention center the concierge lounge the river walk conference hotel large hotel corner room per day attending a conference high floor lobby bar self parking easy access business trip housekeeping staff riverwalk area alamo downtown
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience. We had a great room on the 18th floor overlooking the city. The staff was very nice and helped us with small issues. It is attached to the mall and right on the Riverwalk. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was nicely laid out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Libby C, Guest Relations at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hi DianeB730,
Thanks for your post. It's great to know you enjoyed your experience. I'm very pleased our staff was nice and helpful. Our great location, as you discovered, is great to explore the surrounding area.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My room was exceptional, I got a fantastic upgrade to one of their suites and it was absolutely amazing. The service was second to none and the room was so comfortable stylish and clean. The view from the 35th floor was amazing. The restaurant was very tasty for breakfast and we loved our server Phillip Martinez. He was a great server and super friendly. The front desk staff were amazing and prompt and so was the concierge and valet. I really enjoyed my stay and cannot wait to enjoy another stay. Keep up the excellent work!

Room Tip: Try to get the beautiful city view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Libby C, Guest Relations at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear 2GirlsandAMap,
Thank you for posting your comments, we appreciate it. I'm delighted you were so pleased with our accommodations, plus the great service our staff provided, especially the service you received from Phillip. I will be sure to share with him your enthusiasm for his great service.

We promise we'll keeping working hard to earn your loyalty. See you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had a first time visitor from out of town whom we were showing around Texas. We had bragged about how friendly and helpful folks were in Texas and the staff at the River Center Marriott proved that to be true. At check in Sara was so patient and helpful in getting us on the same floor and a wonderful view. She also explained all the amenities available to us and ensured we clearly understood how to connect to the hotel's WiFi. Our room was clean and comfortable and, Wow, what a view. The concierge lounge provided a wonderful dessert bar in the evening and a very nice continental breakfast the next morning that provided a great start to a full day of sightseeing. Our friend was very impressed with the accommodations at the River Center Marriott and said that is where they are going to stay on all their subsequent visits to the Lone Star state.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Libby C, Guest Relations at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Keith W,
Thanks for your review. I'm delighted we didn't disappoint and happy to know we made you look good with your out-of-town visitor. We offer great service, with great accommodations and great views to boot!

We love showcasing our Marriott hospitality to new friends; we look forward to displaying more hospitality and brilliant service.

Best,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was recently here for a week for a work conference(APIC Academy). I just wanted to write this review to recognize the housekeeping staff that worked the conference area on the third floor, especially Lai. I was in these conference rooms for a week, using the same women's restroom all week long. It seemed like every time I walked into the bathroom Lai was busy keeping the bathroom stocked and clean. It was very clear she is a hard worker and takes pride in her work. Several other infection preventionists at the conference also noticed her hard work. Considering our job is in infection control, we can be a tough crowd when it comes to how clean an area is. Lai exceeded our expectations and deserves special recognition from Marriott.

Dear Melissa H,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We so appreciate your comments regarding Lai. She is indeed one of our most dedicated staff members; you are correct when you say she takes pride in her work. I will be sure to pass along your comments to her so she knows her hard work does not go unnoticed.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about Lai.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Angel and Carlos are the best! We were on a business trip traveling as a group of five. When we arrived at our original hotel, they told us they had maintenance issues and could not accommodate all of us. We refused to be split up so they made arrangements for us to stay together at this hotel. Of course there were more negative issues but when we got to this hotel, it was definitely worth the hassle. Carlos was so wonderful to us at check-in and made arrangements to keep us on the same floor. Angel saw us waiting and when we told her what happened, she apologized profusely on behalf of the brand and made arrangements for us to stay our entire stay at this upgraded hotel. The food at the was great. The breakfast was amazing but the staff by far turned sour grapes into wine. Oh, I broke my cell phone charger on the plane and Angel found one for me to use until I could get one the next day. A+++++ customer service!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Libby C, Guest Relations at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Ellisha J,
Talk about turning grapes into wine, yes indeed! Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm extremely pleased our staff stepped it up and made it happen for you and your group, customer service at its finest.

I will be sure to let Carlos and Angel know how much you appreciated their efforts to create a memorable experience. We look forward to creating many more memorable experiences for you!