All reviews family room boiled eggs new braunfels full size beds room was clean hotel staff nice stay very nice hotel pets texas sa
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Rooms smell and walls were paper thin so you can hear everything in the room! At least the bedding appeared to be clean. This motel needs some serious updates! The breakfast was good but nothing spectacular

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0640gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. DV12101422 :

I’ve received your review of La Quinta San Antonio - I-35 North at Toepperwein. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have stayed at this property many times. The staff are great. It’s in a good location right off the highway for easy access for the airport, San Antonio activities, restaurants, hill country, etc. There are many restaurants within walking distant from the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Room was comfortable and clean. Some of the facilities seemed a bit dated, like the elevator at the back building. Breakfast cereal was ok. Other breakfast items were ok. Check in was a bit slow, but reservation was ok once I got to the associate.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had room 431 on the top floor far end overlooking the pool and the used car lot next door. The room had high ceilings and was well appointed with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We were provided coffee but no sweeteners, tea, etc. the room was quiet until the car alarms started going off next door but that was later in the morning. The rate was about $20 less than hotels in the area. I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LQ0556GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Mrs. Pam:

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta San Antonio - I-35 North at Toepperwein. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I reserved a room (for a few days) December 14th for my parents visiting from out of town, so I had to give them the best. Staff is always friendly and welcoming you with a smile, the rooms are updated and are always nice and clean. There is an ample amount of FREE parking, ice & vending machines and they also have elevators. This location is right off the highway, surrounded by good eateries and across the street from the hospital I recommend this hotel to everyone, trust me when I tell you my parents are very picky and my mother will turn around and walk away if she doesn't like it....they loved their room ( I knew they would). The free breakfast is always fantabulous too!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank foodgurugirly
lq0640gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Mrs. Foodgurugirly :

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at San Antonio - I-35 North at Toepperwein La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.