We've stayed at the hotel twice now & enjoyed both stays. Clean & comfortable rooms. (Caution, don't drink the water bottles in the room unless you are okay with paying $3 each as the tiny writing at the bottom states). Parking is expensive but there's no where to park so you kind of have to. It's nice to be able to walk around the riverwalk & go back to your room at anytime. Very convenient. Close to the Alamo. You do have to use your room key to access the elevators & the key doesn't always work, happened on both stays. Small annoyance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio