1,275 results
All reviewsthe riverfront deskhotel restauranthardwood floorsdirect accessbalcony roomself parkvalet staffper dayspring breakvalet parkingriverwalkisaacrubenalamogarzacarpet
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed here for business/pleasure for 10 days and were very pleased with the hotel property. It's conveniently located on the Riverwalk (up-river of all the craziness), but within a block or two of some excellent restaurants. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable for an extended stay. The cleaning staff was fabulous and worked with our schedule and needs. We had the buffet breakfast most mornings in the restaurant downstairs and the staff here was also very friendly and welcoming. The pool area was small, but was great for a quick drip after the hot tub and was shaded in the afternoon which made a pleasant place to sit and relax. The only drawback was that the hotel didn't offer transportation to/from the airport, although there were always taxis waiting on-site. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrequentTraveler2010
HISATRW, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear FrequentTraveler2010,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your Holiday Inn Riverwalk experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your plans bring you to downtown San Antonio. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here 2 nights and had a great time everyone was so friendly and so helpful. One staff member that stood out was a young man by the name of Carlos (Cuban accent don't remember his last name) he helped us up to our room at check in, hard worker and great personality. The room was comfortable and met our expectations. I used the fitness room on friday night. It contained dumbbells, precor pulley machine, elliptical machines, and treadmills. We used the valet parking for $30 a day and found it to be quite helpful. Plus the valet attendants were really helpful withoading and unloading. My family and I had a great time here. Thank You Holiday Inn Riverwalk for the great time

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beckman13
HISATRW, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Beckman13,

We thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Riverwalk for your recent visit, and greatly appreciate your detailed review regarding your stay with us! We are very lucky to have Carlos on our team, and I greatly look forward to sharing your review at our upcoming service meeting. Your feedback is truly important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your plans bring you to downtown San Antonio. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk for 7 days while in San Antonio for an Oil & Gas Conference. The restaurant buffet and staff were excellent. The Riverwalk is across the street from the hotel. Lots to do and see in the San Antonio area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jan B
HISATRW, Guest Services at Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Jan B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Holiday Inn Riverwalk experience. We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our restaurant! Please do not hesitate to visit us the next time your travels bring you back to downtown San Antonio. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I gave this hotel a average because of someone's hair left in the shower, no shampoo and the smell of dirty cleaning rags or something used in the room. Then there was the rude bar staff which I shall name Cynthia. She did not want to be there on a Saturday night at 8.30pm spraying cleaning fluids around us. Kept leaving the bar to do god knows what. One time she did return with a bottle of something that she already had. When ever someone asked for a drink she would we reply I don't have that but never offered an alternative. My husband said she was trying to run people off to leave early. I am sorry if you don't want to be there or happy then maybe it's time to find another job. Check in staff very nice and we cannot say enough about how wonderful the breakfast staff were. So polite and caring both mornings. Great selection of breakfast choices too. Nice to walk out onto the River Walk good location. Loud flushing toilets and you can hear everything, including the construction across the way.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 395jayneb

Dear 395jayneb,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your Holiday Inn Riverwalk experience. While I loved reading that you enjoyed several aspects of your stay, I was greatly disappointed to read of the issues you encountered during your time with us. Rest assured, your review will be shared with our Management Team.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss your stay any further.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I had a room that overlooks the Riverwalk. It is not on the main part but is a mere 2 block walk from the Go Rio boats and Selena's bridge. The room was spacious and bright and updated. The staff was excellent. For the Riverwalk breakfast was not too pricey and they offer a discount off 1 meal which wasn't made clear until the bill came. Overall I would recommend this property if you are wanting to stay on the Riverwalk.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Riverwalk
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew C

Dear Andrew C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Holiday Inn Riverwalk experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Staying on the Riverwalk definitely has its perks, so I'm glad you were able to explore downtown San Antonio. We greatly appreciate your feedback and recommendation of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!