All reviews san antonio airport spg property spg points front desk north star mall complimentary breakfast check in was smooth fitness room stayed here for one night shuttle service the hotel is clean outdoor pool free shuttle great place to stay nice stay awesome hotel bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Came here for a buisness trip and really enjoyed the service here. Felicia at the bar made every night AWESOME. Chris the chef made the meals great, and Ramone at the front desk was so helpful! Will come back again just because of them.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Chaitan M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Hi Kristen B, I am so glad to hear the staff took great care of you. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to host you the next time you come visit our city.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

The trip was disappointing because my fiance and I visited San Antonio for the 1st time from Philadelphia. I mention this fact because we were not familiar with San Antonio or Texas for that matter. So there were a lot of questions we had about the visit; however, staff was constantly unavailable for support. My fiance and I were left to fend for ourselves. There was multiple times where my fiance and I called the front desk for support and no one answered. Even during checkout we were standing at the front desk saying "hello!" repeatedly in an attempt to checkout. There was no sign/posting with directions or guidance in regards to policy/procedures pertaining to any form of self checkout box etc. However, I will say that for the few times I did see staff present they were helpful.

Room Tip: Room was well kept...
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chaitan M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi! I am so sorry to hear about the problems you had while at our property. We will use this a learning experience and address with our team so this doesn't become an issue moving forward. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and continue to strive to meet your expectations. Thanks and hope to host you again the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

The service is always the best, the front desk are the best. The manager and Customer Service Manager are the best!!! Always clean hotel, always very accommodating.. Love my home away from home in the best town my hometown San Antonio.

Room Tip: clean rooms need more phone usb outlets
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chaitan M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi granitebyjoanne, thank you for an awesome review. I am honored you chose and continue to choose our property. We are lucky to have great guests such as yourself!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Stayed here for the convenient location to SAT. Some confusion at check in regarding my ID which could have been handled better. Attribute it to the newbie clerks. Room was good. We tried the restaurant for dinner. Service was fine but the fish and chips I had were awful. Somebody needs to reconsider the recipe if this will be a regular Friday special. Front desk arranged a taxi at hotel expense to catch our early morning flight.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi themanifamily, thank you for the feedback. We will address these issue with the respective departments. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great place to stay in San Antonio. Convenient to both SeaWorld (15min Away) & Downtown (15min Away) & plenty of places to shop (Mall right Across the Highway) & lots of restaurants. Rooms are nice and comfy. I was a bit spectacle due to being close to Airport but we never heard a sound from the planes. This will definitely be our preferred hotel when in San Antonio!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi StephaniePadilla, we really appreciate your kind words. I agree, we are located in the perfect part of the city where everything is easily accessible. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.