“The photograph attached is not the NEW property”

Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport
Ranked #65 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
San Diego, California
“The photograph attached is not the NEW property”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The old "Casa Linda San Antonio" was torn down and on it's site is the brand new Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport. The hotel was very clean, rooms are very nice, staff was very helpful. Nice bar and restaurant. Excellent location with easy acces to major freeways, shopping, golf, food and other attractions. I will be back.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 21 April 2016
Thank you very much for your review. I hope you visit us next time you are in San Antonio.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The property is very nice. The staff have been great.
Rooms are small. But the first floor rooms are noisy.
It's not the greatest location for running- but airport hotels aren't usually. There is a neighborhood behind the Drury Inn, across the street.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 19 April 2016
Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again on your next visit to San Antonio.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This property is a tale of two hotels.
I stayed one night mid-March on a Priceline reservation.
Having just recently opened - even smells new - this hotel is ideal for anyone into new.
For those of us into service - this is an entirely different hotel.
To be honest some of the following may be due to the newness of staff but the hotel has been open since January.
Shuttle - called hotel to arrange shuttle pickup at airport. Told it would be there in 10-15 min but didn't arrive until 30 minutes later. Of course I didn't tip the driver so he made a snide remark to me.
Guestroom - when you press the "wake up" button on the room phone, it does not connect you to the wake up call service - it takes you to messages. Speaking of messages, my room
phone had its message light on for a message that was left in February. Room clock was not reset for Daylight Savings Time.
There's an old saying, "Sweat the small stuff and the big stuff will take care of itself".

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank DavidPortland
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 17 April 2016
Thank you very much for your feedback. I agree with you that service is what separates good hotels from great hotels. I hope you are able to come visit us again and experience how we have improved. Thanks once again for your feedback.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We were thoroughly surprised with our stay at this hotel. We nailed a pretty solid deal on Priceline, so we weren't expecting much. The staff greatly exceeded our expectations. Icing on the cake is two complementary bottles of water with your maid service. Sometimes it's the little things that count. Room was super quite and dark. The AC worked wonderfully. There is a WalMart fairly close in case you need anything. We were staying for a while so we grabbed some drinks and snacks. The room comes with a nice size fridge and even a microwave. Bathroom was large and super nice. Everything was decorated very well and appealing to the eye. Definitely recommend to others wanting to stick near the airport. Although nearby and lots of interstate, the room was surprisingly quite. The windows seal nice and tight to cut out the noise. Loved it!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 16 April 2016
Wow! Thanks for such a great review, we look forward to seeing you again!
Little Elm, Texas, United States
Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel is like brand new, rooms are nice, new contactless room keys, nice ammenities BUT housekeeping is going to kill them. I have conferenca calls in the morning so I usually don't leave my room until noon which means no room service event though their hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Today, 02/21/2012 was the worst experience. After going for two days without replenishing coffee or water, I told the front desk my room hasn't being serviced when I got back at 4:30 PM. I was told they would send someone so I went downstairs and worked a little over an hour at the business center. When I came back to my room, no one came to service the room. I went back downstairs, I had to go out to work again, and asked the front desk to at least get me water and coffee. They gave me coffee and towels! I will see tomorrow how I can convert towels into water. I note on the night stand, using the back of the paper I used to write "coffee please!!!!" read"Dear Valued Guest, extra towels were added... and extra coffee has been placed..." extra coffee? There was no coffee as decaf doesn't matter to me! Now the ending, "Please enjoy your stay with us", really?

Good choice for one nighters, more than that stay away from this property!

Room Tip: Any for one night!