All reviews san antonio airport standard courtyard short stay fort sam houston lobby area free shuttle front desk person shower head convenient location jets cota computers earplugs shampoo ac hampton
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I enjoyed it as Courtyard by Marriott goes. It was clean, consistent, good service, nice little restaurant. All good. Plus i got free airport shuttle. There are times i would stay at the Courtyard than the big hotel

Room Tip: top floor corner
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This hotel is very nice for those who need a place to spend the night prior to or after a flight. There isn't much around it that you can walk to, but they have food options in the hotel itself. I found the staff courteous, and I really like the way the rooms are laid out. The bed was comfortable, the linens smelled fresh and the TV was located very near the bed which made it enjoyable to watch and rest in bed at the same time. I liked it very much

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ruben C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Ozark1:
Thank you for the kind review. We always strive to provide a good night's rest in a clean and friendly environment and at a great value. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Warmest Regards-
Ruben

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - THEIVES Stay at the Courtyard by the NorH Star Mall they are 3 minutes from the airport. i made the miskake of staying here. I usually stay at the one neat the North Star Mall and did I pay for that mistake. I left a blouse in the closet and they completely ignorned me. i have called 4 times and get the run around. The maneger Ruben did nothing and the house keeping manager could care less. They think that I am just going to forget all about this. You should not ignore customers. I have silver elite status and never had a problem at a Marriot until I stayed at this one. Avoid this hotel at sll costs. Location is lousy too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ruben C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Xh
We were all saddened to read your review. We have tried on many occasions to reach you to arrange a return of your item. My team has had no success in connecting with you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for these arrangements. Any member of my team will happily connect you to me at any time. Warm wishes for a happy holiday!! Ruben

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

As Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks would say “all I want is a simple place, clean with a comfortable bed.” I stay here when I have an early flight the next day. 10 minutes max to airport even if you’re returning a rental. It’s a standard Courtyard with friendly service. Gated parking.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ruben C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hello Agent:

Thank you for your recent stay. We are always happy to execute on the fundamentals- clean, safe and friendly. I do certainly hope we can do better on your next stay and create an experience that absolutely wows you. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The hotel was my 4 th hotel in two weeks in San Antonio. I was tired and I was ready to go home. At the check in, I met with Deanna who greeted and checked me in. She was pleasant, friendly and definitely knowledgeable about her job.
I went up to my room and turned the AC on . The AC was very loud and it was making weird noises. I called an Cullen showed up to check it out. After few minutes, Cullen notified me that it was going to take longer to fix it and if I was ok to be moved to another room. He went down, got me another room, and moved me. Prior leaving my new room, he checked the AC to ensure it was up to my satisfaction. This is not something one would expect from an engineer. I was blown away with the service I had received.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business