“Dinner with friends”

Supper American Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Supper American Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 5,048 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 50
Description: Coming together for good food at your favorite place… it’s an American tradition. Hotel Emma embraces the tradition at Supper, where Chef John Brand’s approach is straightforward and creative, guided by flavor, what’s in season, and what feels good in the center of a table shared by friends.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

In an attempt to visit all the restaurants at the Pearl, Supper was our next choice.
I made reservations, which I suggest, and we were seated promptly at our reserved time...though we did arrive 30 minutes early. We sat outside which I recommend with our cool SA evenings and holiday festivities on the river below the patio.
The 5 spice braised pork was excellent! Our friend ordered the steak bavette, which is a thin flank steak (they like to use fancy words and terms on the menu) and he too enjoyed this meal selection.
The side dishes all sound amazing, but I decided on the carrots, pumpkin and goat cheese and it didn’t disappoint. We also ordered the beets and avocado, but it never came out so obviously we cancelled. This was the only disappointment to the service.

The butterscotch “something” desert recommended....I didn’t find it very flavorful!
All in all, a nice meal....a bit pricey, but aren’t they all in this area.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived a little later than most dinner crowds. We ordered beverages and they gave us a choice of sparkle water or regular. Well, sparkle was a good choice. We sampled the famous 3 Emma drinks. Very good. Lamb stew and Brussels sprouts and asparagus. Even though asparagus was a bit salty, it was very good and all meals had a very good flavor.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Coffee nice and strong and hot (not French roast however which is more to my taste). I had two eggs on toast which came with asparagus and a roasted tomato. Ordered a side of the millionaire bacon which is a soy and brown sugar sticky baked treat that I ate as a sort of dessert. Try it if you're looking for something different. Hubby had the pancakes (be sure to order syrup on the side. . .they are little so get two). Overall a nice breakfast, menu items out of the ordinary, in a nice setting with lovely waitstaff. BTW, $41 without tip for the 2 of us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

the BEST oats and bacon I've had! I stayed at Hotel Emma a year ago and kept talking and thinking about the oats and bacon. A year later, I'm back to the hotel and enjoyed them again!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Ate breakfast here (I know it's Supper's) they served different breakfast foods, I had the pancakes with lemon curd and blueberries (it was like eating dessert) my husband had their cinnamon waffle and raved about it. Pricing was reasonable and our waiter was very attentive.