“Never been treat with this much kindness”

Comfort Suites North IH 35
Ranked #197 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Never been treat with this much kindness”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

This hotel has given us a experience to remember. All employees especially Karin here most accomodating I have ever experienced. Room exceptionally clean, smells clean as soon as you hit the door. Will be back here to stay again. If I have to find something negative website advertises Heated indoor pool and pool is indor but not heated.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank rsdeacon
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Choctaw
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This is the first time I have stayed at Comfort Suites and I will not stay there again. One of the reasons I chose the hotel was for the swimming pool. I had my 4 children with me and the heater to the pool was currently broke. The breakfast was poor. It was the same thing all 4 days I was there. The microwave in the room didnt work and had to be replaced. I had to call for housekeeping to come take dirty linens and trash. The refrigerator in the room was at room temp and did not keep our food cold. The ONLY thing I complained about was the pool and the fact that my children were looking forward to it and the manager said, "oh, sorry." She did nothing to try and make it up. It was a looong 4days with 4 children and no pool. I will not go back to that hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy F
KENOSHA
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The hotel was not far from the medical center we had to go to. It was clean and spacious in the room, wifi in our room with microwave and fridge, very nice staff, quite and had a lot of amenities like popcorn, little store in hotel, continential breakfast (which was really good). We had a problem with our heater in our room not working and they gave us a new room with a working heater. The only thing I would have to complain about would be the indoor hot tub and a heated pool. The hot tub was not that hot and the heated pool was cold. We told them and they were going to look at it, but was never fixed before we left. Other wise the hotel was great for 2 night stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
streator, Illinois
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We just returned from a trip to San Antonio and stayed our first 3 and last 2 nights at this hotel. We left for a couple of nights to visit the Gulf Coast.

The room is spacious and clean. The bed was quite comfortable and bathroom facilities adequate. There is a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. It also has a nice flat screen television.

My only complaint on the room would be the AC/Heat unit. I just don't like to have it blowing all the time. Also, there was no setting to just get fresh air into the room. It was either heat or cool.

The breakfast buffet was quite nice. It had fresh fruit, pastries, waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, yogurt, juices, milk, toast, coffee, and tea. The only negative was that the breakfast server was a big hovering. He cleared plates before we were finished. We just didn't like have someone watch over us while we were eating.

They also servered cookies and/or popcorn on several evenings. That was a nice touch.

We thought the drive into San Antonio was fine. It took no longer than 15 minutes. We paid $5 to park near the Crocket Hotel and walked all over the city seeing all the major sites. It was also a nice base to see the Hill Country, Gruene, etc.

We would stay again when visiting San Antonio. It was only $62 plus tx. The downtown hotels are $100 for a minimum plus about $20 for parking.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cshager
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Stayed one night a the Comfort Suites North. Convenient to I-35N and the restaurants along I-35 and over into San Antonio. Very clean, good wi-fi and the price with Senior Discount was UNDER $60. I couldn't believe it. For those wanting amenities, there is an indoor pool, laundry and exercise facility. What is not to like?

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Uptown Broadway
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
#154 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Comfort Suites North IH 35? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK