“Love the people, margaritas and food!!”

Sanchos Cantina and Cocina
Ranked #149 of 4,882 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Description: Bienvenidos a Sanchos, San Antonio’s only authentic Cantina y Cocina. Sanchos Cocina features creative combinations of the finest ingredients, all made from scratch by Chef Sean Villarreal. Sanchos Cantina pours only 100% agave tequilas, cervezas mexicanas and original cocktails, all inspired by Sanchos! Live music daily.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to see local and traveling musicians, chill, eclectic crowd. Love the friendly atmosphere. I recently tried the vegan tacos, AMAZING!! Didn't miss the meat and cheese at all, lol. Highly recommend stopping!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sancho’s really did me right. I don’t remember much but my friends said I had a good time. I woke up with chicken feathers in my mouth. Good times they tell me. On my way to Betty Ford Clinic now.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sanchos has a super groovy ambiance and great food. The staff is friendly and attentive. The interior is a laid back cantina with dining areas outside as well. The rooftop area has a great view of the downtown skyline. Sanchos is a must visit if you’re looking for a true San Antonio cantina.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've never had a bad time at this place. We start and end our bike rides here on Mondays, but I love coming here solo and with friends. Its a great chill atmosphere, the only place i will drink frozen margaritas (w/ sangria swirl best) and the food is only fantastic. The music choices are so varied...jazz one night, Americana, local, punk, open mic...I've even sang with a band...NEVER A BAD TIME!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed eating our Carnitas tacos and nachos! Fun, out of the mainstream place with live music on a Sunday evening. Really liked the margaritas also!