“Loved it”
Review of Hotel Emma

Hotel Emma
Ranked #1 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My first impression was that our room in the brew house was very small but it grew on me! After being in the room a while, I began to notice all the details in the furnishings and decor. The bed was so very comfortable! Both my husband and I slept so soundly and woke refreshed. And that shower! Oh my! It was awesome. I also loved the bath products and planned to purchase some but ran out of time. Also loved the seersucker robe - light and comfortable and just the right weight for Texas. The turn down service was a nice touch and much appreciated when we returned to our room after an evening in the Pearl.

We visit San Antonio frequently and this was our first stay at Hotel Emma. I vaguely recall visits to the brewery as a child with my parents so it is a special treat to see it reincarnated as a beautiful hotel. This was a special stay for my birthday planned by my husband and the entire staff made it so very memorable. I hope to visit again when we have more time to relax and see more of the Pearl. Thank you, Hotel Emma!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The Hotel Emma is a very special place. Romantic get away. 5 star in every way. We were greeted with the scent of sandalwood/vanilla/musk. A premium margarita awaited us in the library. The lobby is warm and filled with fresh cut flowers, SW pottery and leather furniture. Everything here is about the guest. The food is amazing, the service is incredible, the rooms are quiet, the beds are comfortable. The area around Hotel Emma is full of shops and world class restaurants. This would be a great place to celebrate and anniversary, have a wedding or simply enjoy a PEACEFUL getaway.

2  Thank Dunkste
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Beautiful setting, awesome service, great experience. I would highly recommend the Hotel Emma and would love to visit when I have more time to enjoy the many amenities. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This hotel was awesome, we enjoyed walking around looking at the architecture. The atmosphere and the area were great. The staff were very professional and made our stay memorable. We would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great time at the Emma Hotel. Loved choice of restaurants and the location on the Riverwalk. Staff was extraordinary and has a culture of commitment. Room was beautiful and super comfortable. Enjoyed thoroughly.