“Exceptional Valentine's Dinner!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 5,051 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Uptown Broadway
Cross street: Jones Maltsberger Road
Transit: Bus stops on Jones-Maltsberger Road as well as Basse Road.
Description: Fleming's San Antonio, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located near Alamo Heights and the Airport, a few miles from Downtown San Antonio and the River Walk.
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Flemings. My husband took me here for an early Valentine's dinner and it exceeded my expectations. The service was five-star quality, the food was fantastic and the ambiance was great! Everything we ate was exceptional. Even the regular brew after dinner coffee was fantastic! The absolute highlight of the meal was the lava cake...yowza!! This was NOT your run of the mill, chain restaurant lava cake. This was warm, ooey, gooey melt in your mouth decadence! One of the best desserts I've ever tasted hands down. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I have been to this restaurant with a friend for the Steak and Lobster special and also with a group of ten people where we ordered almost every side dish on the menu. Both were special meals with great service and amazing food. I am really picky about my steaks. These are the best in San Antonio.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I had the filet. It was cooked perfectly and had a wonderful taste. Their wedge salad was wonderful. I had the flemings potatos. Liked them but I would get the loaded baked potato next time.
The service was excellent.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We have visited several high end steak houses in town in the course of our daily business. For a private dinner we decided to try Fleming's. The decor and ambience felt dated - like a place we should have been for prom in the '90s. The service was fine, although they changed servers on us in the middle of dinner. The food was fairly greasy. I am sure it all started fresh and healthy but when we received vegetables swimming in butter we struggled to justify the benefits of the food group.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We had a filet Mignon with pepper sauce and also their salmon dish. We loved their salad and their dessert