I recently stayed at this hotel for a family reunion in San Antonio. Having recently stayed at an Embassy Suites in the same location last month, I had a lot to compare this hotel to. Unfortunately I was disappointed when I put both of them together and by check-in, I wish that I had stayed at the ES instead.
The hotel is very nice and it is kept up and clean. Parking is ample and the decor has a Spanish style to it. There is a patio near the swimming pool where you can relax and sit outside but I don't think it's non-smoking because there were ashtrays on the tables. The free internet is nice and there is a nice signal everywhere you go.
I personally didn't take advantage of the breakfast so I can't comment there but other family members were pleased with the availability and they complimented the food.
The room for me was the most disappointing. For the same price I could of stayed at the ES and I would have been better off because these rooms at the Marriott are not separate from the kitchen. The only advantage this room had over the ES was that there was a stove which we did not use and a larger refrigerator which made it nice since we were traveling with kids. This would be a nice room for 1 person and 2 at most and definitely not big enough for a family of 4 with small children.
The staff is friendly and I was allowed a late check-out but I don't think I would stay here again if the price is the same as the ES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to stylish relaxation at the newly renovated TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport. As one of the premier extended-stay hotels near San Antonio International Airport (SAT), we offer a complimentary shuttle service 24 hours a day, as well as easy access to Randolph AFB, Lackland AFB, Fort Sam Houston, St. Mary's University and UTSA. When it's time to unwind, make yourself at home in our updated spacious suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, living areas, free Wi-Fi, large work spaces, modernly appointed bathrooms and luxurious bedding. In the morning, start your day off satisfied with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, serving up warm waffles, fresh fruit, cold cereal and more. Stay active and entertained during downtime at our San Antonio airport hotel with our on-site fitness center, or soak up the sun in style by our sparkling outdoor pool. Whether traveling on business or leisure, TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport will ensure your stay is a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Towneplace Suites