All reviews lackland afb sea world basketball court front desk air force graduation bmt graduation stove top dvd player great hotel minute drive full kitchen breakfast and dinner evening reception home away from home clean hotel convenient location living room
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Stayed at this property after recommendation from a Hilton rep. By phone, and let her know we were coming in for Sea World. She assured me we would have a shuttle ride. That was not true. The refrigerator in our room was not working properly, and kept food in kitchen fridge downstairs. Another guest in our same hotel tried to steal my identity and steal our pizza, forged my signature on payment slip form Double Daves pizza. We reported to hotel staff, asked about cameras, and she said she would report to the head manger the next day for them to review, but she never did. We saw the guys who did it, and she did as well. However when we called the police & they asked if she knew what guest it was, she said she didn’t know what room on of the guys was from.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Erika E, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lackland AFB/SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I'm terribly sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately at this hotel property we do not provide a shuttle service like the other Hilton properties around Seaworld.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We are Hilton diamond members. My husband travels a lot and we join him on a lot of US trips. This is the least helpful, clean, and put together hotel that we have visited behind an hotel in New Delhi, India (in some cases New Delhi was better bc it had a cleaner bathroom and the customer service there might be explained by cultural differences). This is unacceptable for a US hotel. Room/bathroom issues: When we walked into the hotel, the room did not smell fresh. Walking into the shower, there is scale on the glass shower, stains on the grout, and stains on the metal shower door where water would pool after a shower. My husband and I are debating whether it is pink mold vs stains and I’m not going down there to swipe a finger. Either way, I’m wearing flip flops into the shower. The play pens were so dirty, we decided not to use them. We’ve used play pens/cribs before from hotels and they have always been white when they were suppose to be... they were brown and odd smelling. The bedding for the king bed also smells of old mildew and the pillows are lumpy. The first day, they skipped our room cleaning. We had our do not disturb sign out after breakfast for about an hour, probably 10:30 to 11:30. We have always had Hilton brand hotels swing back for cleaning. When i called the desk that night, all I had were excuses at the desk. Just bring the items needed and take out the diapers. This is a green hotel and apparently have no trash liners. Well, we put diapers into individual pee bags, but since they’ve been sitting in the trash for 24+ hrs, there is now pee in the trash bin for the next guest. The bins are metal bottom and don’t look like they’ve been washed. Breakfast: The breakfast is lacking. We have been here for 3 breakfasts and there has been meat for one, super watery eggs, waffles on two days. Today we got there as they were closing up and the lady working was on a rampage. No employees in the breakfast area have ever been cheerful, which has been the norm at our hotel stays. Please don’t stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

I'm so sorry this had happen to you. We will address the issue with the appropriate staff team to ensure that this does not happen again in the near future. I do want to apology for the issues you encounter during your stay.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Great hotels/location We were in San Antonio for our sons graduation from Lackland, this hotel was right in the middle of everything we needed to get to. 10 minute drive to the base or downtown. We came in early for graduation so we could spend a few days exploring the city and the Riverwalk and this hotel was the perfect location. There is a nice restaurant across the street as well as an evening social at the hotel. The rooms are spacious with a mini kitchen. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lucy R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lackland AFB/SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear L8774VFkimk,
Thank you for your review and ranking! We value your feedback!

We are so happy that you found our hotel convenient to the places you needed to be and were able to enjoy our social our in the Lodge.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Mike V.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I love the hilton hotels. This hotel is very nice it has everything a full sized refrigerator, microwave, kitchen lol it looks like a mini apartment. I like that its away from downtown but easy to get to. Its easy to get Seaworld also. If you need anything you can go to the Walmart right across the street. Over all this is the best Hilton hotel I've stayed at in San Antonio so far. The Customer service is outstanding too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I love Homewood Suites. This was a terrible stay. Carpets were frayed and dirty. It was unswept. I do think waste baskets were emptied and sheets MAY have been changed. I had my 72 yr old mom with me. She said,”maybe they have too many guests. They might’ve forgotten to clean our room.” I mentioned it to the manager at the front desk. She thanked me. I’m a Hilton Honors member. I have elderly relatives near this hotel that we were visiting. I won’t be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. I'm so sorry we didn't meet the standard of your stay. I do want to apologize and will address the issue with housekeeping.