See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2015

recently i was been there for a week .. prices are good ..best for budget family
Anyone who wants a room in San Antonio for low price and good good room ..i think this one is one of the best ...probably by next month i ll stay for couple of weeks

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

First walked in the room bad smoking tobacco try to cover it up with for Brees or some kind of air freshener very dirty TV is hella old carpets nasty heard of bugs bed bugs so I recommend you not stay at this hotel

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I have to fill 200 characters in this review and I don't know how to do it when all I have to say is I DID NOT LIKE IT! The guy in the front desk was nice, but the room had a pee odor the room was dirty signals of someone was evidently there early and the smell of tobacco little cockroaches I was too tired and I could not rest well :(

Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

WORST HOTEL EVER!! I checked in after a long flight around 12 that night. I was there for AF graduation. Great location. I lay on top of the sheets to sleep because I was just that exhausted. I woke up an hour later because of something crawling on me..BED BUGS! I NEVER FELT SO DISGUSTED! I go to turn the sink on and the water starts pouring out of the pipes. I pulled the sheets back to take pictures and I found hair, blood stains on comforter and pilllow. The property manager was really nice, refunded my money back and the front desk lady was nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank syelverton33
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Horrid hotel. Rooms were old and dirty. Unfortunately I booked through Travelocity's secret hotel deal so we were prepaid for two nights. We were stuck with a smoking room. Could easily hear the dog barking three rooms down. Housekeeping didn't replace anything we ran out of, only made beds but left wet towel on pillow. Bed creaked so loud that it woke others up if someone rolled over. Special needs young man hung out in breakfast room & tried to pick up both of my girls at different times (same morning). He also said he got in trouble at school because of something to do with girls so I don't know why he is allowed to hang out in the public area. Continental breakfast wasn't worth the walk across the parking lot. And don't get me started on the lack of hot water. Not only was the bed loud but so uncomfortable I woke with an aching body. Window had a huge crack in it & tiles in bathroom were peeling. Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2013