“Outstanding dining experience!”

Aldo's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Aldo's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #152 of 5,053 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: Wurzbach
Description: Aldo's restaurant offers a dining experience as warm and inviting as an Italian country home. Our menu is filled with a variety of fresh handmade dishes cooked to perfection. They will kiss your lips with the flavors of Tuscany. Our exquisite service and extensive wine list make a combination that will create the perfect meal. Don't miss our lounge, a great place to watch your favorite team while sipping your favorite beverage and treating yourself to an appetizer. If you are looking for a more private dinner, just ask Aldo about our private dining rooms. They're perfect for small business meetings, special occasions, or a quiet romantic dinner. We are here to meet and exceed your expectations. A visit to Aldo's is one that you will not soon forget. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went to Aldo's for a birthday/valentine dinner. It was a most pleasant experience. The atmosphere is elegant but comfortable with business casual attire appropriate. The dishes are delicious and the service is excellent. Save room for the tiramisu.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Wonderful location and service. I had the shrimp pasta, and it was great. You feel like you're eating in someone's home here. Very cozy but still very nice. Good experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Having lived in Italy many years, to include attending Italian cooking schools, I'd rate this restaurant as one of the best I've been in since leaving Italy. Great food and great service!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

So, it is probably not fair that I compare every Italian restaurant to my Italian grandmothers home cooked meals. They just aren't the same. This place was great just not what I'm used to. Would go back though.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Love this place. I had the Osso Bucco and it was so tender, it fell of the bone with my fork. Great salad as well. Wife had chicken pasta dish with several cheeses blended. One of the view places in town that offers spumoni ice cream that was good also.