“Good experience!”

Denny's
Ranked #658 of 4,768 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2017

A very convenient location 9550 W Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX So our neighborhood lost power and power would not be turned back on until 10:30 A.M. So to turn a bad situation into good time, we chose Denny's - So we came here with the right expectation - a nice breakfast meal for a fair price This Denny's didn't disappoint us. Both had - Country-fried Steak & Eggs [A golden-fried chopped beef steak - country gravy on side, with two eggs scramble, hash browns and English muffins]. Waitress was nice, thoughtful and the place was clean.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

It's Denny's, so we come here with the right expectation: a nice meal for a good price. This Denny's didn't disappoint. I won't be having the Double Cheeseburger anymore though. It really wasn't bad at all, but my mouth wasn't big enough to wrap it around this enormous burger. After that, there was no room for dessert. Waitress was nice though and the place was clean.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Excellent service from Claire. Food was great. Overall great experience at this place again. Thanks!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Ok, I was in the mood for pot roast so I went to Denny's. Yes, just a simple diner but the meal was very tasty. It was not excellent or extravagant, but it was simple and tasty comfort food at a good price. I am pleased. Also, the server was excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We had a group of 6 ranging from 2 years old and older. Of course Denny's has something for everyone. Our server seemed to be running the whole place ,but was pleasant and truly sweet. Very attentive to both my teenagers and the 2 year old. The food was good. My oldest was so impressed with our server ( I hate that I forget her name...but she's worked there for years...she said) that she gave an additional tip from her own money after we checked out. Now that's amazing.