“Always happy at Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #761 of 4,938 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2016

It's Denny's, so we come here with the right expectation: a nice meal for a good price. This Denny's didn't disappoint. I won't be having the Double Cheeseburger anymore though. It really wasn't bad at all, but my mouth wasn't big enough to wrap it around this enormous burger. After that, there was no room for dessert. Waitress was nice though and the place was clean.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Excellent service from Claire. Food was great. Overall great experience at this place again. Thanks!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Ok, I was in the mood for pot roast so I went to Denny's. Yes, just a simple diner but the meal was very tasty. It was not excellent or extravagant, but it was simple and tasty comfort food at a good price. I am pleased. Also, the server was excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We had a group of 6 ranging from 2 years old and older. Of course Denny's has something for everyone. Our server seemed to be running the whole place ,but was pleasant and truly sweet. Very attentive to both my teenagers and the 2 year old. The food was good. My oldest was so impressed with our server ( I hate that I forget her name...but she's worked there for years...she said) that she gave an additional tip from her own money after we checked out. Now that's amazing.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We at late, about 1am, but no complaints.. the waitress was friendly, the food was good and it was a pleasant meal