“Hungry Family after Long Day at Six Flags”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #781 of 4,956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We had a group of 6 ranging from 2 years old and older. Of course Denny's has something for everyone. Our server seemed to be running the whole place ,but was pleasant and truly sweet. Very attentive to both my teenagers and the 2 year old. The food was good. My oldest was so impressed with our server ( I hate that I forget her name...but she's worked there for years...she said) that she gave an additional tip from her own money after we checked out. Now that's amazing.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We at late, about 1am, but no complaints.. the waitress was friendly, the food was good and it was a pleasant meal

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Wanted a breakfast whilst waiting ofr the Mall to open... went to Denny's of course! Really busy but managed to get a table with little waiting... maybe my English accent helped me? Large juice, large coffee, eggs, bacon, pancakes syrup, toast and butter. All for $8 plus tip. And the tip to you is that this is a great place to go to.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Clean, good service and good Dennys eats. I had the broccoli soup and a sandwich and they were both OK. Not much more to say here.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We actually ate here for dinner and breakfast. Both of the waiters were really attentive. They took our orders in a timely manner and followed up often. Food was delivered to us very quickly even though it was a full house on both occasions. As always the food was delicious. I have yet to visit a Denny's I didn't like. Everyone there was very kind and made our visit wonderful. I will be coming back again next time I am in Dan Antonio. :)