“It's Dennys ”

Denny's
Ranked #803 of 5,048 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Clean, good service and good Dennys eats. I had the broccoli soup and a sandwich and they were both OK. Not much more to say here.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We actually ate here for dinner and breakfast. Both of the waiters were really attentive. They took our orders in a timely manner and followed up often. Food was delivered to us very quickly even though it was a full house on both occasions. As always the food was delicious. I have yet to visit a Denny's I didn't like. Everyone there was very kind and made our visit wonderful. I will be coming back again next time I am in Dan Antonio. :)

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

This is the worst Dennys I have ever been to. It is disorganized and dirty. When we got they told us to sit anywhere but every table was dirty. We washed the table ourselves grabbed placemats and a menu off another table and waited for the waitress. People who ordered the same time as us had their food and were done eating by the time we got ours and only after I stood in the kitchen and complained loudly did we get a partial serving since the rest wasnt started. What we got wasnt what we ordered. Instead of an order of french toast we got a single slice uncut with no powdered sugar and no syrup. Never got offered refill on our drink. It was awful. People who came in 15 minutes after us had to ask the waitress to clean their table and their food came the same time ours did. They kindly took the food we never received off the bill but still expected us to pay in full. I'll never go there and may never return to Dennys anywhere.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I reluctantly visited this Denny's after many unfortunate experiences. I was delighted by the unexpectedly good meal enjoyed there. My table ordered a BBQ burger, pancake slam & apple pecan chicken salads. All diners were thoroughly pleased.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

My family and I ate here for a late breakfast. We had Claire as our waitress. What a delight. Food was good and service was better. Can't beat the 4 dollar value slam or the 4 dollar all you can eat pancakes.