“best place ever to get seafood!!!!!!!!!! just wish you guys were here in raleigh nc.”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!! This restaurant. When I lived in SA TX I would eat there every week. Now that I am in Raleigh NC I wish one was here. Please come to Raleigh!!!!! I was just in SA TX and I had the cab make a stop here before he took me to my hotel.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

One of my favorite seafood places ever. Friendly staff seated us right away and we were bombarded with the sights and smells of the great dishes. Went here for this year's anniversary and it was wonderful. Nice treat. Good service. A nice all around setting and dinner.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and myself arrived at the restaurant and was told at the hostess stand they had a 30 minute wait for a table for two. We sat at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. We thought we would order a dozen oysters as an appetizer while waiting for our table, so I ask the bartender for a dozen oysters and she said they had no oysters....I said really ?....a Pappas seafood restaurant without any oysters ? WTH ? Why advertise and have oysters on your menu if you can’t deliver the goods......poor management by the restaurant general manager! While sitting at the bar we noticed 15 empty tables and I asked the hostess why they weren’t seating patrons in the empty tables and at first she said there was no servers to wait on those tables, then she said she was calling people but 2 groups cancelled their reservations.... poor Management or they just wanted people to drink up their bar so kept them at bay until Pappas thought they sold enough liquor and then seat them. After waiting 45 minutes I went back up to the hostess station and told them there was at least 15 open tables please seat us. They seated us immediately. When our server ask what we would like to eat, I told the server that we would like some bread with a Greek salad and the server told us they were all out of bread, I ask the server to get the manager and the manager introduced herself and ask what the problem was. I told her that we wanted some bread with our meal but was informed by the waitress that they were out of bread !!! I asked the manager why they ran out of bread...really ?.....poor management!!!! When I pressed the manager she told me that she would serve us garlic bread and would not charge us. Chris & Harris Pappas you guys need to get a Management team at your North Star location. The food and service were terrible and not worthy of a Pappas restaurant !!!! I will never eat here again !!!

1  Thank Teddybear57
Reviewed 10 November 2017

we were seated right away , our waiter was great ! The food was perfect , me & two of my children really enjoyed it pappaduex has never dissappointed... Shrimp & grits was great !

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Ok, so I used to eat here all the time with my husband on dates and with our kiddos on special occasions THEN I DEVELOPED a SEVERE SEAFOOD ALLERGY to all Seafood except fish. My family and I were devastated!!!! Especially devastated was my son who wanted to celebrate his 18th birthday with King Crab and Coconut Shrimp, both of which would kill me if I consumed. Smelling a strong smell of seafood also gets my throat closing. So the wonderful people at Pappadeaux's sat us outside where there was open air and a fan. We had a table for 4 pushed up to another table for 4 so that I could sit far enough away from any accidental crab splashes that sometimes come with cracking them open. My fish and salad were divine and my family enjoyed their so desired crab!!!!! Thank you all for taking very good care of us so that we may continue our family traditions here. Edward D C was an amazing server and has quite the singing skills for the Happy Birthday song as well. Smiles!