“Great Steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House Concord Plaza
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House Concord Plaza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #356 of 4,986 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

If you want to enjoy the finest steak anywhere, make your way into Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Without a doubt you will enjoy the best steak anywhere.
And their stuffed Chicken Breast is the best I have ever tasted.
This is a true steakhouse and one should have that in mind when you visit. The mixed drinks are OK, but expensive. So come an enjoy a steak you will never forget!!

1  Thank Brian M

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Salad: more iceberg than spring
Sides: sweet potatoes were stringy, too buttery. Fries: were old and refried in old oil.
Baked potato was burnt.
Second try of fries still had old oil taste but were not dry. For $10, nope!
That is what I ate, hubby had a filet which was good.
Server was overly nice which was good but a bit too loud.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Splurged for my husband's 75th birthday. The steaks were fabulous. Cooked perfectly and served on their famous 500 degree sizzling plates. We ordered mushrooms, loaded baked potatoes and grilled asparagus as our sides. Jeannette was our server and she was great. Our first side of asparagus was tough and woody and we were unable to eat it. Jeannette apologized and quickly took it and brought back an order that was perfect.
Dessert was another matter. We were served a trio of "delights". There was a lump of bread pudding with a drizzle of bourbon(?) sauce, a small cup with canned sweetened condensed milk with 3 blueberries, 1 raspberry and 1/2 strawberry popped into it and a small cup with raspberry sorbet with a candle stuck in it. This seemed more like an afterthought than an actual dessert that you'd order much less pay for at a restaurant of this caliber. Since this was my first visit, I don't have a real gage to judge their desserts by. But I WAS disappointed by this one!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Our dinner last night would have rated a 10 except for one important issue. Our cocktails were VERY BAD! My husband had a Manhattan -- I had a Grey Goose martini. We sent both drinks back once -- little or no improvement.
At the end of our meal, we mentioned how ill prepared these drinks were to our waiter. He sent over a woman who identified herself as a regional manager. She brought him a good Manhattan -- it finally contained Sweet Vermouth, an essential ingredient! I decided not to risk having another inferior vodka martini and had a glass of Prosecco. She did not charge for my husband's drink, but she did charge for mine. (Note: I only had a few sips of the wine and I could not drink more than half of the martini. I would have been more impressed if she simply comped both drinks. Surely she had to realize she had an inadequate bartender mixing last night!
Our steaks and the sweet potato casserole were delicious -- but bad cocktails did not make the evening 100%!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We each had filets & they were amazing.
Our wait staff were attentive.
The restaurant really could use an update. I think one of the reasons it wasnt full on a Sat eve

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House Concord Plaza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK